Firearms? Whos got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too knowlegeable about guns but here is a pic of my brothers guns. Dont ask whats what because I don't know.

115631690l8sv.jpg

ok i can not quote everyone.

- I DON'T HAVE KIDS (unless a girl has not told me something :eek: THEREFORE THEY CAN NOT KILL THEMSELVES WITH A GUN

- You are more likely to kill a member of your own family then someone breaks in to your house.

- I am sure you are loving to your kids and keep them away from most dangers but i can not see how you can let 10year olds fire guns .. ok maybe when there are 16 that could be more ok.

- Thanks for the happy birthday :)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

yer damn right!
I have a smith & wesson baby desert eagle 9mm and I have a license to carry it!
http://www.thegunsource.com/shopping_viewproduct.aspx?idproduct=6537

also a remington .30-30 with a scope
a new england single shot 20 gauge
an old 12 gauge
a pump action .22 with a scope
a semi-automatic .22 with a scope
an old .32 pistol, not sure what kind
and an old muzzleloader

I personally feel that using a gun for fun is nice at times.. I used to with my grandfather and my father.. just shooting targets. I just go to places where they practice extreme caution but even then when I was younger, and now, the idea of one simple mistake of someone pulling the trigger or the gun backfiring and taking someone I love or myself, scares me. But at the same time, I know people will argue that that can happen at any time..

I feel theres some issues that not everyone will ever agree on, so lets not be harsh in our opinions and try to understand that its O.K. to have your own opinion, but its just as O.K. for the next to have theirs.

My own personal opinion is I used to have some fun trying to shoot the targets and achieving goals when hitting the bullseye and such.. but I don't agree with guns being used for other reasons.. threats, instilling fear, violence, ect. (I'd hope most of us don't... heh)

If you hand a gun to a child, make sure they know how to use it and watch them. Do as you would for a child whose cutting something with a knife for the first time.

As far as the gun I used to use..
I used a .22 Rifle - My uncles and such are the ones into the huge automatic and insane weaponry.. but then again, their also in the military.. heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom