Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Finished SInging up For Classes

My core classes are
Lit 11 (One year)
Gemoetry (one year)
AP US History (one year)
Earth And Space Sci ( One Year)
Fun classes
Ciso Networking 1 & 2 (2 Year course)
CSS (Bascially a A+ Cert class where you get your cert)
German II (This has a story (1 Year BTW))

I walked into my the teachers room, english is easiest for me so I speak english unless its req I speak German. WElL he look at me like your not serious asking me if you should take a higher german then I, so I spoke in German he then recommended Germany 4. Then I metioned that my reading or writing in German is most likely limited to that of 1st grade german student at BEST. So Anyways He then said I could do German III with difficutlies and it'd be extermely hard since my gammer and writing in German is like crap... So he said I should take German II and considering i'm already advanced in the langauge for ym senior year I could take German IV which is based of college lvl 2 class.

My school orginally wanted to throw me in a German I class cause I'd then have to follow the tree, but me and my mom were like you can't toss me in a Basic German I class cause it'd be so BASIC it'd be boring. So I talked to the teacher who is in charge of class selection for the german classes, and he agreed with me German I would be far to easy, He basically said i'd learn how to say hi, good bye, basic, very basic things. And learn how to write very little. In German II I learn setence, and gammar. German III I'd be expected to write full paragraphs etc with high accurcary. But he said because my german speaking wise is fluent once I get the gammar part down a little bit better it'll be compareable to my speaking. Which then case I could even be considered for German IV or possibly German V in my senior year But yea... My class selection.