Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #1
Default Find a red balloon and win money!

Originally Posted by Snively '11 - 12/04/2009 - MIT

Prefrosh, undergrads, alums, this is a call to action! It is time for us, all of us, to band together under a common dome and accomplish what needs to be done!

Tomorrow, at 10:00 AM (ET), DARPA is deploying Ten Red Weather Balloons all across the country. $40,000 goes to the first team to locate all of them, by any means necessary. The balloons will only be visible until 4:00PM local time, so time is short!

With alumnae, prefrosh, and current students all across the country, who better to win this than a team from MIT?

and be on the lookout tomorrow. If you find a balloon and MIT ends up winning, you get $2,000. Period. Simple as that. The person who invited you gets $1,000. The person who invited that person gets $500. Get it? The rest of the money MIT collects goes to charity. I've now invited all of you, and it's up to you to invite your friends!

Let's do this folks!

edit: Can a mod please add another "l" to balloon on the title. My keyboard didn't capture the second "l"

JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
Default Re: Find a red balloon and win money!

Account no longer active. Contact info available in profile, if anyone cares to reach me.
foothead is offline   Reply With Quote