Finals!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
The dreaded next two days are upon me... i have Honors Algebra 2 test and World History tomorrow... and Thursday i have Debate, Chemistry (thats going to be the HARDEST test i have EVER taken) and German. I HATE FINALS WEEK WITH A PASSION!! i just got done studying algebra 2 for 2 hours straight, soooo stressful:( !!!

anybody else have finals this week??

Yep, for the next three days I got wonderful finals! Woohoo, but I did get a fart machine for some sort of enjoyment throughout the day :D hehe

Yep, for the next three days I got wonderful finals! Woohoo, but I did get a fart machine for some sort of enjoyment throughout the day :D hehe

pahahaha! :D nice, after lunch i am a fart machine... :p yea i guess i technically had 3 days of finals, today i had my english final which i did 100 questions in less than 20minutes which tells you how easy it was... so i didnt really consider that a final

Ya, my first final period is 2 hours including the 30 minute study thing right beforehand, but were not taking any finals in that class, so thats when I'm gonna break it out :p Then I have a math final which should be fairly easy. Then I go home and come back the next day to take 150 question english test, and social studies test...

that sounds fun... haha you should just put it under a book on somebody's book rack under their desk :D that would be hilarious!

My semester ends in the middle of January. It's really stupid, we have 2 weeks after the break of the same semester, then we have to do exams that second week. Last year and every year before we had the semester end before the Christmas break. I really hate my school district, they are making up all kinds of new things that aren't improving anything, but making it worse. Next year we will have 7 periods in 1 day, rather than 8 periods over 2 days. We lose an elective, don't have as much time per each class, and have homework from classes that give it every night, all while I also have a job...therefore impossible to get homework done each night.

Back
Top Bottom