Finals

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Good news for me under special circustsances I get to take finals early. I get the 9, 12th, 13th to do them. I intend on doing aas many as posible on the 9th then like the w/e is left on then spending the rest of day saying good bye to everybody. I've had so many poeple come up to me and say they'll miss me. Hell I didn't even think I met that many poeple in my year and a half at the school. My principle however said he'll only let me take up to 3. I intend on doing as many as possible. I was thinking about going to school the 14th too just for kicks and thrills and having a good time (consirdering i'll be done with school)

I have final's next week, only 3 so it's not too bad. I tried to arrange to take them early too, but the instructor's were pretty strict. The week of Dec. 12th, school is officially over. I work that week only and then I'm off for two whole weeks with no school and no work. How's that for time off?

Um not go to school like to sit there in class and listen to the teacher. To go to tell and run around currenlty I live far awawy from my shcool on base. So only time I see my friends is AT school.

Back
Top Bottom