finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
well long story short i got hit in the mouth with an airsoft pellet from a springloaded shotgun and it litterally cracked my front toth in half.so on thursday i wwent to the dentist and they put in a fake hallf....feels pretty weird.hurt like a bitch when i got hit but luckliy it didnt expose a root.and the most lol able part is the night i broke it i went to my friends house chewing gum lol.

no they put a type plastic cap on itor something becuase it was a really big chip.looks like i never broke my tooth at all lol.

You got hit in the mouth with a pellet... Youch !! :eek:

You are lucky you did'nt crack it down to the root or you would have been in some serious painage. i knew someone who was eating really hot food, then took a drink of an ice beverage and cracked his tooth down the side.

in grade 4, i ran into a wall and BOTH of my front teeth got cracked in half. one had the root exposed...hurt really much. took them a year to fix it cuz they had to remove the root and stuff. now im in grade 8 and my teeth are normal lol. they made a giant filling.

I smashed my front teeth out when i used to BMX, i went over the bars and headbutted the ground lol. I smashed them both out, both roots had to be removed, and one of them had to have a post screwed in to fit the tooth onto :)

OMG i have a thing about teeth!! makes me wanna puke when i think of them breaking. I chipped my front 2 playing tennis as a kid, i was crap at it, took a swing, missed and smashed myself in the face lol... and up in smoke went my aspirations of making a Wimbledon final.

mongoman said:
no they put a type plastic cap on itor something becuase it was a really big chip.looks like i never broke my tooth at all lol.

probably put like a veneer or something on.

I think we all have our stories with breaking/losing teeth. When i was a kid snowmobiling I smashed my mouth on the handlebars and a front tooth fell out. My adult tooth grew in eventually but i was without a front tooth for quite some time.

lol glad im not alone in smashin my front teeth out!i was lucky becuse no roots were exposed so i didnt need a root canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom