Finally Got My Car!

LOL you got him by posting that post w. the link saying he just got it then a couple posts later he said its not brand new.

you caught him in a lie..

Okay good. I don't wanna cause any arguments. But I get what you are saying, people are jealous.

That's the one thing I can't stand.

I have a example about what happened yesterday.

okay me and my friend where driving in his RX8 (I posted pics in the gallery section) and we weren't showing off or anything just chillen listening to XM radio and doing usual. So hes just driving normal but even when he drives normal the blow off valve from the turbo is really loud (especially pushing 8lbs of boost lol)

and some bitch next to us looks over and gives us the finger, we weren't doing anything wrong at all, or anything illegal, we were doing the speed limit and everything and she was the only one in the car and I saw her lips moving and I could kinda read lips, and she was saying something like Fuck you and your little race car or something like that.

So me being me I confront people, and I rolled down the window and I yelled stuff which I think is in approiate for the forum.

and at the time we were just cruizing in 6th gear doing like 35(speed limit), and then he dropped into third and put it to the floor!

ahah! mad fun!

but yeah I just hate when people are jealous, like of couse I want that rx8 really bad but I'm not going to stop being friends w. him over it or something stupid, at least I get into drive in it!!!!!!

I'm thinking PMS because they're always in such irritable moods when that happens.

^^ LOL!

yeah but that lady was mad weird. If we were in a truck we coulda just took her off the road.

^^ LOL!

yeah but that lady was mad weird. If we were in a truck we coulda just took her off the road.
That would make you worse than her, she might well have been in a bad mood, but that'd been no excuse for road rage, for "taking her off the road" is just that, also, the guy driving the truck you might have been in could have killed her, did you think of that??, the cops come down heavy on road ragers. lol.

my gas mileage is still odd, once I get some highway I hope it fixes its self..

Back
Top Bottom