Finally Got My Car!

I was just on your forum and I saw the article on the Altima hybrid. You know that they borrowed their hybrid technology from Toytoa right? Toyota gave Nissan rights to their "Hybrid Synergy Drive" temporarily until Nissan can develop their own hybrid technology.

For wash, I like to use a wash mit designed for cars. Don't use regular towels. No way. Buy any brand car wash detergent and dilute it with water in a small bucket. Then wash away. Always wash in the shade or where it's cool.

For rims, I use a brush for it. You can find rim brushes in the automitve section. They'll have a bunch of car wash stuff for you there. NEVER use Armor-ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that stuff as it cracks. Don't even use it on the dash or tires. Give it that natural look.

For drying, buy one of those microfiber towels from Walmart or a leather chamois. Cheap. Very effective and won't scratch your car.

Do this consistently and you never have to detail it.

ahaha everyone tells me armor-all sucks ass..whats a better tire shine? I kinda like having the tires look all black and shiiny..

oh alright, yeah I'll pick some up when I got to autozone or something..

Whats a good way to clean..I mean no detailing or nothing..I got a few sponges and stuff, might as well get to work..But dont want to scratch the paint using the wrong towels and what not..And, I wish my neighbors wern't outside all day long, then it looks like I'm trying to show off, when in reality I'm trying to set the bluetooth and shit up..gah

Why would your neighbors think you are showing off??

It's not like its a Ferrari or something LoL. ;)

Why would your neighbors think you are showing off??, it's not like its a Ferrari or something LoL. ;)
That's very harsh, even with the "lol", I'm betting that if you have a car, it's not brand spanking new, [no offence intended] the smell of the interior of them is gorgeous, I've experienced it seven times & I never tire of it, yes, the gearbox is tight, so it's essential that you keep the speed down until it's run in, a relative of mine bought himself a top-of-the-range Subaru, we're talking mega bucks here!!, he drove it out of the showroom, on to the motorway, really wound it up to around 90, ignored the beeps & flashes on the hud screen, the adrenaline was flowing, the engine suddenly seized, it rolled it three times ending upside down on the barrier, if it wasn't for the superb occupant protection that they have he'd have died.
Sorry, I digress, do yourself & me a favour & tone it down, you should apologise, not to me, him:(

Brookfield, I wasn't trying to be mean towards him at all. I really like the Maximas and have nothing against him at all.

I'm happy for him getting a new car and I support all the mods that he will be doing to it.
I was just being sarcastic thats all.

and no I don't have a car, but the car I'm getting will also be really nice no doubt about that.

@G35x sry man if you took it the wrong way..

nah man I aint take it the wrong way at all..I'm just saying if you're outside looking or doing something to a new car, you just got, people are always going to assume you're doing nothing and just showing off..

Back
Top Bottom