Finally got it!

alvino said:
Haha, same here. Thanks to connections I have the FilePlanet link where you can download the whole Obilvion. :D Heheh...

Battlefield 2 is pretty fun. I also like Battlefield 2: Special Forces for the weapon unlocks. Euro Force is a waste of money though...no new weapon unlocks, only a few new vehicles. Meh...
Isn't d/loading still illegal, or have we moved on from this? in Britain I think it still is, although how they police it, I don't know, I believe they are coming up wth new technology that prevents it, but they say that they still can't stop Brits from getting d/loads from abroad, mainly the States.
What do you think the reason is, are they protecting the music industry, which makes sense, or are they in league with with the stores, selling overpriced cd's etc? :confused:

you guys should check out the mysterymeat servers! i dont know the exact ip, but just go on the list, theyre called mysterymeat source.

mr.monger said:
you guys should check out the mysterymeat servers! i dont know the exact ip, but just go on the list, theyre called mysterymeat source.
I recognise your sig, it's brilliant, I had the hard copy complete with the sub, & translations of the spoof deutch......HILARIOUS!! :D did you have a copy, I can't find mine, got it many years ago.

Bahawolf said:
Congratulations man.. ;)
Now, if you don't have it already, get Battlefield 2, then Battlefield 2: Special Forces, and of course, Battlefield 2: Euro Force.

Those games are the best.. :p

One day we'll have to play though.. ;)
Ok, ok, well, my Geforce FX will pull me away from these games :(

Hackslayer said:
hmm... thats cool but I have a question , legal version?

Well, besides the fact that I Bought it, and it came from EBGames, I think you should't be worried :p

TRDCorolla said:
Target has CounterStrike Source for $19.99. Includes original and latest version. Medal of Honor is sold for $19.99 too.
Yes, but mine came with 5 games.

Brookfield said:
Isn't d/loading still illegal, or have we moved on from this? in Britain I think it still is, although how they police it, I don't know, I believe they are coming up wth new technology that prevents it, but they say that they still can't stop Brits from getting d/loads from abroad, mainly the States.
What do you think the reason is, are they protecting the music industry, which makes sense, or are they in league with with the stores, selling overpriced cd's etc? :confused:

What do you mean? FilePlanet is a completely legitimate site. If you pay for your account on there (they're part of IGN), you can download whole games. I think it's monthly too.

It's just how I got the link that's less than legitimate. :p The game and the site/link is perfectly legal.

lhuser said:

[/b][/u]Well, besides the fact that I Bought it, and it came from EBGames, I think you should't be worried :p

On low settings you'll be fine..save up for that 6600GT though..

lhuser said:

[/b][/u]Well, besides the fact that I Bought it, and it came from EBGames, I think you should't be worried :p

as long as it's legal now i'm cool

Back
Top Bottom