Final Fantasy Advent Children

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i went to japan and saw steam boy which is from the creators of the best anime movie ever "Akira"

they are adding more to avent children, originaly it was going to be a 60 minute dvd, but now they added so much thatits long enough to be in theaters, so just wait and itl come out soon in US theaters im hoping, if not the theter people are dumb.

dude the best anime movie ever was vampire hunter d: bloodlust. That movie owns you all.

I've seen trailers about Advent Children looks great! airiox what made Vampire Hunter D so good? can I download it somewhere? PLayed the game for the PS1 a few years ago not so good.

That is my avatar...jk jk

I like FFVIII's story the best. But gameplay wise FFVII is the best. FFX comes VERY close but I still like VII. We will have to wait for XII to come out to find out if VII holds up it's torch any longer. I can't wait!!!!

CarpeNoctem said:
I like FFVIII's story the best. But gameplay wise FFVII is the best. FFX comes VERY close but I still like VII. We will have to wait for XII to come out to find out if VII holds up it's torch any longer. I can't wait!!!!
Dude your right about that.I love the end movie on the FFVIII game, I was blown away by the grafics too...The best game for it's grafix, I think.:p for the PS1..

Back
Top Bottom