Final Fantasy

You can do that? What is PS network and how would I get the game?

I cant link it because you have to access the Playstation Store from your PS3 or PSP. I think it's the whole licensing thing that registers your hardware after downloading so it can only be played on your hardware, not your friends, family, or stranger.

heres a couple of links for proof
http://kotaku.com/5276039/final-fantasy-vii-on-playstation-store-today
http://www.onelastcontinue.com/7813/final-fantasy-vii-rated-for-playstation-store/

It's only $10, it's a lot cheaper and better than trying to find a hard copy somewhere. I would get it if I didn't make a copy of mine already.

final fantasy is... i hate the gameplay in general... idk, the singleplayer games are boring...

and the mmorpg ones have boss battles that take up to more than 10 hours... like...cmon.

So you don't like turn-based RPGs? A lot of US people dont for some reason. Which might be one reason why there arent as many RPGs here as Japan. Most of the white people I met said they dont like Final Fantasy, but the Asian people I meet compares their FF experience and savedata with me.
It's an MMO, theres usually a boss that will take a long time if you aren't at a strong enough level. Plus, people tend b!tch and complain when they kill bosses too easily.

I cant link it because you have to access the Playstation Store from your PS3 or PSP. I think it's the whole licensing thing that registers your hardware after downloading so it can only be played on your hardware, not your friends, family, or stranger.

heres a couple of links for proof
http://kotaku.com/5276039/final-fantasy-vii-on-playstation-store-today
http://www.onelastcontinue.com/7813/final-fantasy-vii-rated-for-playstation-store/

It's only $10, it's a lot cheaper and better than trying to find a hard copy somewhere. I would get it if I didn't make a copy of mine already.

So you don't like turn-based RPGs? A lot of US people dont for some reason. Which might be one reason why there arent as many RPGs here as Japan. Most of the white people I met said they dont like Final Fantasy, but the Asian people I meet compares their FF experience and savedata with me.
It's an MMO, theres usually a boss that will take a long time if you aren't at a strong enough level. Plus, people tend b!tch and complain when they kill bosses too easily.

1. i am asian
2. japanses tend to favor single player games and individualistic recreations (anime/manga)
3. no the guys arent low level at all. they are some of the elite... but it takes 20 hours for a boss. like thats not even based on skill anymore. thats just based on the boss' statistics. harder boss = higher hp and higher dmg? boring./..

final fantasy is... i hate the gameplay in general... idk, the singleplayer games are boring...

and the mmorpg ones have boss battles that take up to more than 10 hours... like...cmon.

not ALL games are turned based... Crisis Core is sort of like Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. And Dirge of Cerberus is 3rd person shooter. And I hear Versus XIII is a combo of the two

not ALL games are turned based... Crisis Core is sort of like Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. And Dirge of Cerberus is 3rd person shooter. And I hear Versus XIII is a combo of the two

i just dont like single player in general. feels like im not accomplishing much by playing against a computer just for a storyline...

i dontt think you can play ff13 with online people...

We were kind of talking about how to get FFVII from the PSN (purchase).

Well, I could go to the PS network if I could set up an internet connection on my PS3

Access the Playstation store, and browse through and find FFVII? I think you use an credit card, or get one of those prepaid cards from a store. I think I saw some PSN cards, I'm not really sure.

but the way its hard is just, stats

Not always, theres also the opponent being cheap and killing you in one hit, and them you have to find a way to prevent that. Sometimes, there has to be some strategies.

There are mission modes for Crisis Core, though... They can get REALLY hard LOL :D:D

Did you fight the Goddess Minerva? The hardest mission/boss in the game. If you dont know what to do, or have the right materia, then you would get killed in a few seconds or so.
Took me forever, but I found a way to beat her. I needed to get an equipment from her (Divine Slayer), which gave me god-like powers. Kinda like the Genji armor (Got all 4 parts :p ). The Divine Slayer gives you
+50 on all stats
%+ on HP, MP, and AP
breaks you HP, MP, AP limits (goes over 9999)
along with detecting opponents status
no Curse.
Then my meteria made overstated, one gave me either like +999% HP with Curaga materia, +100 ATK with Blizzaga Blade materia, and continued with different stats.
So my HP is 96622, and my ATK is at 216, VIT (DEF) at 212, and etc. All my stats are over 200 except for luck which is at 197.

So in the end, I got an ultimate savedata with all these equips an materia, which I dont think made the "Hard" mode hard.

Back
Top Bottom