Final Fantasy

Dirge of Cerberus was more aimed to be an third person shooting than turn based. XII wasnt as much as a turn based either, they tried it as an Action RPG, which is one reason why I didnt like it. It was too slow for an Action RPG IMO. Im not even looking forward to XIII nor Versus XIII.

Yeah, thats Gackt.

Oh yeah, Advent Children Complete came out a couple of days back (June 2 IIRC), its suppose to cost $40, but you can get it at Walmart for $23. I recommend it, also for FFVII fans, even if they saw the original. Theres new scenes, they re-rendered everything, added effects like blood, changed a couple of scenes (like Cloud Vs Sephiroth). I probably saw this movie about 5-6 times since it came out, but not as much as the original which was about 10 times or so.
I dont know if its worth $40 for you, but not to me since I already got the Japanese one and saw it already. You need an Blu-Ray player just to watch it. I don't have an Blu-Ray player, but I know people that do.

I beat FFVII 4 times, Dirge of Cerberus 2 times (2nd time to get the 'G' files), Crisis Core 2 times (about to be my 3rd), and saw Advent children 15 times (combined of AC and ACC). Thats more than any other FF games I played. I never beat VIII or IX, got to the last boss, but then got bored of it. In X, Yuna was somehow my strongest, I got most of the celestial weapons and almost mastered the sphere grids for Wakka, Yuna, and Tidus... Oh so much free time.

you have beaten the games heaps of times.

i think ive beaten DOC about 2 times.

yeah ACC is prob 40-50 bucks down here. :(

i know im up to the second level on XII but it soughta got a bit boring for me. i like the Kingdom Hearts Sereis aswell they are pretty cool.
i plan on cosplaying as Riku.

My brother always falls asleep playing FFXIII, thats why he hasnt beaten it yet.

Kingdom Hearts is fun, I also played the Final Mix, and was able to beat the Unknown (suppose to be harder than Sephiroth). Sephiroth was really fun to fight, especially in hard mode. My friends did this thing to see who can beat him on the lowest level, and I think mines was around the 45-50 range on hard. Theirs was about the 60-70 range on normal. I did every possible thing.
Kingdom Hearts II didnt really click for me, I beat it and completed Jiminy's book, but I stopped after.
Chains of Memories for the GBA was just weird for me, I still beat it though.

Can't wait till Birth By Sleep comes out to the PSP, I would try 358/2 for the DS, but I dont own a DS.

Good luck finding one, if you do, it's most likely going to cost $70+. But if you have a PSP or PS3, you can get it from the PSN. Don't know how much it is since I didn't look.
I remember when I got FFVII, it cost $14.99 new, but it was a greatest hits. I got an PS1 when the slim came out and cost $49.99.
Good thing I can still rip it and put it on my PSP so I take it with me anywhere. :D

Good luck finding one, if you do, it's most likely going to cost $70+. But if you have a PSP or PS3, you can get it from the PSN. Don't know how much it is since I didn't look.
I remember when I got FFVII, it cost $14.99 new, but it was a greatest hits. I got an PS1 when the slim came out and cost $49.99.
Good thing I can still rip it and put it on my PSP so I take it with me anywhere. :D

You can do that? What is PS network and how would I get the game?

final fantasy is... i hate the gameplay in general... idk, the singleplayer games are boring...

and the mmorpg ones have boss battles that take up to more than 10 hours... like...cmon.

Back
Top Bottom