Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Default Final Fantasy

does anyone here like the final fantasy games??
__________________

l3bbyirv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
Daemon Poster
 
Techmaster05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 855
Send a message via AIM to Techmaster05 Send a message via MSN to Techmaster05 Send a message via Yahoo to Techmaster05
Default Re: Final Fantasy

never played so ya, maybe if it came out for pc id check it out but otherwise not really
__________________

Techmaster05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Default Re: Final Fantasy

oh ok. i wish they would come out on PC. theyhave FF 11 on PC. but its soughta like a mmorpg version
l3bbyirv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Teny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: Final Fantasy

They have FFVII and FFVIII on PC.
I used to like Final Fantasy games, like I said on the other thread.
__________________
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Default Re: Final Fantasy

where can you get VII on PC?. i want it
l3bbyirv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Teny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: Final Fantasy

It would cost a lot to get your hands on a legit copy. FFVII copies gone crazy after Crisis Core came out. I think it was the same when Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus came out.
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete is a great movie IMO, its better than the original. I watched it a lot when it came out. I like the revised scene of Cloud Vs Sephiroth. They detailed the Omnislash Ver. 5.

If you have a PSP, be sure to try Final Fantasy Dissidia, its only out in Japan for now, unless you import it. I think it releases around June/July for other places. Its a fun game, I used Cloud so much, but now I use Butz, and turns out I am really good at this game.
__________________
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Final Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3bbyirv33 View Post
where can you get VII on PC?. i want it
eBay.au: Final Fantasy VII PC



Too bad you weren't in the states: Final Fantasy VII, FF7 (PC)
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:14 AM   #8
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Default Re: Final Fantasy

Ooo i love that movie. i think i only have the V1. i didnt know there was a new version.
Dirge of Cerberus is an awsome game. i think i will have to get a PSP soon

thanks for the link
l3bbyirv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Teny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: Final Fantasy

Apparently they remade it for Blu-Ray, so you will need an PS3 or a Blu-Ray player just to watch it. The Japanese one had both English and Japanese VA, but no English subtitles. I think there should be bits on YouTube if you want to watch, it's not going to spoil anything if you already saw the original. Unless you want to save the moment until you see it on HD.
I would post some links of Dissida gameplay from YouTube, but my fights arent that cool since they were against computers. I would post one against a player, but that might take awhile, and I dont think anybody is interested.

haha, I found this picture when I was uploading some other. I did this for a photography class using Photoshop, I kinda just BS'ed and did this. It was over a year ago when I did it.
__________________
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:54 PM   #10
Daemon Poster
 
MetalOverlord76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Final Fantasy

I Love Ff For Ever!!! :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3bbyirv33 View Post
where can you get VII on PC?. i want it
OMG mee too! I thoutht it was only for the PS1 but no one sell s them anymore so I missed my chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post
It would cost a lot to get your hands on a legit copy. FFVII copies gone crazy after Crisis Core came out. I think it was the same when Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus came out.
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete is a great movie IMO, its better than the original. I watched it a lot when it came out. I like the revised scene of Cloud Vs Sephiroth. They detailed the Omnislash Ver. 5.

If you have a PSP, be sure to try Final Fantasy Dissidia, its only out in Japan for now, unless you import it. I think it releases around June/July for other places. Its a fun game, I used Cloud so much, but now I use Butz, and turns out I am really good at this game.
Yes I want Dissidia soo badly... I saw on Youtube that Sephiroth was fighting a less-important-guy, and it was AWESOME!!!
Japan already released ACC (Advent Children Complete) in Japan with both Japanese and English voices, but it comes to NA on June 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post
Apparently they remade it for Blu-Ray, so you will need an PS3 or a Blu-Ray player just to watch it. The Japanese one had both English and Japanese VA, but no English subtitles. I think there should be bits on YouTube if you want to watch, it's not going to spoil anything if you already saw the original. Unless you want to save the moment until you see it on HD.
I would post some links of Dissida gameplay from YouTube, but my fights arent that cool since they were against computers. I would post one against a player, but that might take awhile, and I dont think anybody is interested.

haha, I found this picture when I was uploading some other. I did this for a photography class using Photoshop, I kinda just BS'ed and did this. It was over a year ago when I did it.
The ending of that game was just soo sad.....

POWER SURGE!!! FINAL FANTASY POEM AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!!!

When the war of the beasts brings about the worlds end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the waters surface
The wandering soul knows no rest

There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return

My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left the bow of the goddess
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber
Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at worlds end
The wind sails over the waters surface
Quietly, but surely.

Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
__________________

MetalOverlord76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0