Final Decision for CF Homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems cf is afraid of change. its sad really. a warez site i go on has nearly 750k members. not to mention an online radio station and god knows what else. they all centre around the forum and it works really well. all sites i go on are more than just a forum (all the big ones). cf needs to get out the dark ages.

i know dude i think i know what warez site your talking about i go there too and that site is amazing they have different theme and a firefox style.

Well I think the decision is obvious. Homepage it is!! :D LOL

No, but seriously, mods can close the thread.

Let me just tell most of you guys who wants a home page this is what will happen and trust me, I know my shit when it comes down to it.

1. If you make a homepage then the people that need help will look at it and go, ahhh I just want a forums where I can post, Like me, when I look for help I don't want all this advertising pop up bullshit, or news infront of me, I just want the correct directions to make a post and ask for help., its simple, if you don;t like it go to another forums, this is a simple help forums, maybe update the background and design and what not but adding more shit will make it more tacky and unproffesinal for help, it'll turn CF in to some sort of news site, this is different from a help forums, google.com if you want the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom