file sharing is legal in canada

alvino said:
I'm so glad I'm a Canadian citizen...at least we don't have the Recording Industry Ass. of America. :p

Heh, and Canadian dollars look so much better than the US dollar. Goodness, the Greenback is so outdated, the same old colors and designs. Now the new dollars look even worse with all these cheesy watermarks and extra colorings. The Canadian currency is so much more flexible...the Loonie and Toonie own. :D

How much easier can it be copied is the question.

Also even if it just as hard or harder, there is less theft and crime in Canada. n the us yo uhave all sorts of little shits running around trying to copy it. Im pretty sure not as many try in the Canada.

if someone set up a canada only (i guess it would have to be invite only) Bittorrent tracker, then you could be perfectly legal...

Its probably where your based out of. But it could be aruged where the server or torrents are located.

wait. im stpid with this stuff. This means that its good to share files now? im lost yes or no

EDIT: john told me.. Sweet buttt!. Now I download stuff

recon 16 said:
how r u a canadian citizen? i thought you were from california?

-----------------------------

if someone set up a canada only (i guess it would have to be invite only) Bittorrent tracker, then you could be perfectly legal...

I was born in Edmonton, Alberta. I just live in California. No, I don't have dual citizenship...I just have a Green Card for the US.

alvino said:
I'm so glad I'm a Canadian citizen...at least we don't have the Recording Industry Ass. of America. :p

Heh, and Canadian dollars look so much better than the US dollar. Goodness, the Greenback is so outdated, the same old colors and designs. Now the new dollars look even worse with all these cheesy watermarks and extra colorings. The Canadian currency is so much more flexible...the Loonie and Toonie own. :D
I just love it when you write the Recording Industry Ass. of America. :p

alvino said:
:p i don't care what it looks like, it's money!! i COULD retailiate and say the us dollar is worth more...but i wont ^_^ money is money 2 me, would u throw away a 100 dollar bill if it was really dirty?...

didn't think so

EDIT: :D

alvino said:
I was born in Edmonton, Alberta. I just live in California. No, I don't have dual citizenship...I just have a Green Card for the US.
oh cool i didnt know that. learn something new about members each day.

MooseMan said:
:p i don't care what it looks like, it's money!! i COULD retailiate and say the us dollar is worth more...but i wont ^_^ money is money 2 me, would u throw away a 100 dollar bill if it was really dirty?...

didn't think so

EDIT: :D

I know, but the cooler the money, the cooler the country. :p

Just kidding. :)

Back
Top Bottom