Fighting Sports

He doesn't brag, he doesn't need to. He's really good, he just get's in the "story telling" mood of all of his big matches..

Im a Karate person..w00t. Almost a Sho Dan Ho. (blackbelt) 8 more months and i test for it and i cant wait.

My Favorites are the weaponry methods, especially the one of the bo, You learn to fight with a stick and you can pick up anything to fight with

I have 13 years of experience in various martial arts, Im officially a Black B elt of the Third Degree in Tae Kwon Do, Thats the only thing I have done that I have to prove, But That was too americanized and money gouging So I train under more traditional arts with my Neighbor.

All together I train in Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Bojutsu, Najinata-do, Gatka Those techniques bond together to form alot more techniques but those are the basic ones For instance, Jiu Jitsu and Judo are almost the same, only Jiu Jitsu isnt quite as delicate lol

Paradox said:
My Favorites are the weaponry methods, especially the one of the bo, You learn to fight with a stick and you can pick up anything to fight with

I have 13 years of experience in various martial arts, Im officially a Black B elt of the Third Degree in Tae Kwon Do, Thats the only thing I have done that I have to prove, But That was too americanized and money gouging So I train under more traditional arts with my Neighbor.

All together I train in Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Bojutsu, Najinata-do, Gatka Those techniques bond together to form alot more techniques but those are the basic ones For instance, Jiu Jitsu and Judo are almost the same, only Jiu Jitsu isnt quite as delicate lol
I train under this place- http://www.chelanschoolofkarate.com/main.html
its really cool, cant wait till black belt.
<EDIT> And when i get to be a NiDan (3rd degree black belt) i get to learn that kata Teko. its a brass knuckeles kata. Its awesome. No wait. Maby i get to learn Anan. Oh well anyway. its gonna be tyte when i get to do it.

Awesome, you ever been in any competitions? I can't ever place in the Katas, They feel so weird But I always place first in armed/unarmed Combat

Paradox said:
Awesome, you ever been in any competitions? I can't ever place in the Katas, They feel so weird But I always place first in armed/unarmed Combat
Yes, i have placed first with the bo. i did the "Suji No Kune" kata and i have no idea how to spell that. but right now im training with the sai. And i know Kyan No Sai and im takin that kata to black belt. And i will be going to the tourniment in Las Vegas in april nex year. Ill be doing Ne Pi Po. and its gonna be interesting, lol
<EDIT> i have placed 3rd before with A-Unagi. And ya ur right still no idea how to spell that, lol

I whent to a karate tournament once. lol, I am a kickboxer too...it was funny. They wouldnt let me or my friend fight, they kept pretending like they couldnt fit us because they knew we'd kick their asses. They were all 15 year old "black belts" acting all tough. I wanted to roundhouse them in the head.

haha. ya i kno wut u mean. iv been in the same situation.....kinda. only difference i was living with those snotty ass black belts for 3 days at some camp.

lol

I dont know what its called, It's one of the things I had to do in order to get my red belt back in tae kwon do

Ok theres one bag infront, two to the sides, and your supposed to be able to knock each to the wall in one jump while you do a 360 turn

I practised and practised for that thing lol It must have taken me 3 weeks to get it right, anyone that took tae kwon do know what its called?

Edit: Sorry to change topic, I just thought of it when he said he wanted to roundhouse them in the head

Back
Top Bottom