Fighting Sports

Amorssang1

BSOD
Just curious if anyone in here is into fighting sports like boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or maybe a little ultimate fighing? :) I'm a kickboxer myself, so I enjoy sports that involve more than punching eachother to the face or meditating on the carpet.

So, anyone here a fan of fighting sports or even do any themselves?

MarxSoccer said:
I wrestle..

Cool. I got this kid in my class who's always going on about how great he is at wrestling, it really annoys me. Maybe you should come over here and kick his ass. :)

Amorssang said:
So, anyone here a fan of fighting sports or even do any themselves?

I've been into Martial Arts for 15 years, It's a deep passion of mine. I started in Shaolin Kempo, and still do so. I played around with Muay Thai, Boxing, and a few others, but none have sparked my interest like that of Kempo, and of recent years, BJJ.

I like to be well rounded when it comes to the art of fighting. I feel quite confident in both my standup and grappling.

And Amorssang, this kid you speak of is a prime example of the A-holes who take up a sport to just go out and bully up on people.

Amorssang said:
Cool. I got this kid in my class who's always going on about how great he is at wrestling, it really annoys me. Maybe you should come over here and kick his ass. :)

Haha, I have this friend that wrestles too, and he's always like "so yeah this kid was beating me 3-2 2nd period 40 seconds left to go..." man it get's annoying!

Just let them go on. talk is cheap. It's the real stuff that should matter. What they can really do. and if they can really do it, and are bragging, they have no attitude to being humble and modest. Just put up with it and go along with it. They usually fail with their head so high in the clouds. Like the old cliche goes: "if you're high up in the clouds, your fall will hurt more than one who's head is near the ground." or something like that.l...

Back
Top Bottom