Fifa 2007 anyone?

mammikoura

Golden Master
anyone else playing it?
I really liked it a lot. A great game, and for once I see that an EA game has actually improved quite much from the previous one. Don't know if any of you american dudes play this, or even know what it is because you just watch your own "football" :p

BUT.
The difficulty levels? Come on! It's a great game and I would really like to play it but it's just so boring when you can beat better teams by about 5 goals everytime, playing on the hardest settings.

I used to play the FIFA games but I like the Pro Evolution soccer games more(sometimes called Winning Eleven). With that though the dificuly settings are the opposite. If you play it on hard it's impossible, and the refs are completely biased.

The Amish Kid said:
I used to play the FIFA games but I like the Pro Evolution soccer games more(sometimes called Winning Eleven). With that though the dificuly settings are the opposite. If you play it on hard it's impossible, and the refs are completely biased.

yeah I've heard about pro evolution soccer, never played it though. The previous fifa games had quite hard difficultu (if you used the hardest one) but then it was already becoming unrealistic, sometimes almost impossible to take the ball away from the enemy. Now it's realistic and all, but the AI just isn't capable of playing that well. It's a shame, I really liked the game, but I just won't bother playing since it's way too easy.

I like it a lot. I don't play that well, but my friends? OMG... They're the best of the best, you can't even score a goal to 'em.

I've played it for XBOX 360. It's a good game but very few changes from previous versions (in fact the only noticeable difference from my FIFA 2001 game is the update in graphics). Even still though I loved FIFA 2001 so the fact that it is very similar is actually more of a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom