FF7 Movie

Amorssang1

BSOD
I had some friends over last night and they brang along the Final Fantasy Advent Children movie....I heard all the hype so I thought it was going to be pretty cool, I have to say it was a pretty bad movie. It was like watching one giant cut scene in a video game...the cg was uh, nothing special I have to say. It was a long video game movie. Those characters too, I was attracted to the guys they were so feminine.

I really wish Borimir would go and kick Clouds ass so that guy will never show his presence anywhere again.

Ok, One thing: Never admit your attracted to guys...ever...like...now? no now? no anytime from now on? no. never again.

kthx

Lol. You know what I was trying to say. Btw, I'll say what I please as long as it doesn't break any rules.

I didn't even play the game, but the people that were over were all hardcore ff players and they told me what was going on and how it followed the game MUCH better than that other one...spirits within or some crap? lol.

Mr. Monger: I think most people agree with you, they liked it or will like it. But for me, it just seemed dull. The characters seemed all the same to me (and very annoying), the action was repetive and it just felt like a long cut scene. lol

Back
Top Bottom