FEAR Demo

lhuser

Golden Master
After I finally got a way to make it work, since the last P4 set up gave me BSODs, it doesn't really scare me at the beginning...you the little guy going foward to the wall...Actually, I shot it, but it doesn't do anything.

After beating a crap load of people, I came to this area with pipes. I jump, since I don't care and then, I die...duh?

Now
, I used the ladder and suprise! Another black shadow...this one scared me for a sec, since I completely ignored that he would appear...shot it and disappeared...

Will there be ANYTHING else after that? I just saved the game to that state

When you climb down that ladder and walk through the hallway, there should be that mysterious little girl. Then she dissapears all of a sudden. Freaky..

Sinclery, this is a Fear me game...I think they well said it that you need to be 17 for it...sheesh...

I wonder what would my younger girl cousin would react. I would NEVER EVER let her on that. First, she can't shoot, but these things are not suitable for her...god

so, as I came down the ladder, well jumped...cuz I love jumpig and dying lol, I see the huge shadow, then it shatters away. Then, when I walk in the hallway, I should see the girl? I'll be closing the eyes and punching nowhere

She doesn't do anything but look at you. I'm sure she'll reappear later in the game, but I didn't get farther than that. I quit the demo at that point. Never really went beyond that little girl.

Doom 3 will give you goose bumps if you play it. That thing is spookier than FEAR. The background noises, shadows, sudden moves from zombies coming from behind, dark environment, scary looking characters, and a whole lot more make Doom 3 scary as hell. Literally like hell.

TRDCorolla said:
She doesn't do anything but look at you. I'm sure she'll reappear later in the game, but I didn't get farther than that. I quit the demo at that point. Never really went beyond that little girl.

Doom 3 will give you goose bumps if you play it. That thing is spookier than FEAR. The background noises, shadows, sudden moves from zombies coming from behind, dark environment, scary looking characters, and a whole lot more make Doom 3 scary as hell. Literally like hell.

FEAR is scary, but not as scary as Doom 3. id Software did a great job utilizing the lighting, shadows, surrounding noises etc to make a very scary gaming enviroment. Too bad the gameplay wasn't as great...the scary factor was just awesome.

I would say doom 3 was scarier, but that game was totally ruined with the gameplay. FEAR wasent as good as a thought it was going to be, the AI was good, but its not like OMG like alot of people say. If you want a good FPS, get either HL2 or Far Cry. Both were better than FEAR in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom