FB has banned my current account...

Woah, you got banned? I wonder why you're not active there anymore.

I use my real name and when I tried to change it to Smart Guy they just refused without asking for anything. Even when I first registered, nothing bothered me about a proof.

How did they find out "Darryl Draygoes Johoson" is fake? Is it because it sounds fake? I know they ask for your cellphone number and email, but at what point do they start asking for ID? is this a new policy?

Also,how do people always have mutiple acconts ? is it because they have muliple cellphones and numbers?
I do not have multiple accounts, and I really do not know. But after all of this time, they are still keeping me banned, so I guess I will have no choice but to create a new account.

The did start asking for ID's a couple of years ago (not sure when), but they had never questioned my account until this point.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Woah, you got banned? I wonder why you're not active there anymore.

I use my real name and when I tried to change it to Smart Guy they just refused without asking for anything. Even when I first registered, nothing bothered me about a proof.
I am sorry for not telling you sooner, but it happened with no real reason. I do not have an ID to give them, and that is not going to happen even when I get my ID back. You are one of many contacts that I was looking for. BTW, where is BikerEcho? I need his info as well.

Well things happen and that's quiet understandable. Don't worry about B.E. for now, come back to the scene and things will managed to get back to normal in no time.

I am working on a new account at this point. The hard part is getting that worked in with everything else that I am doing. I will let you know brother. :)

I have now signed up for the new fb account. I guess you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011798762267

I may be wrong because it has been years and I try to not break any rules. Creating a new account is one of the major ones for me or anyone else that runs a forum, but that is not... what I would call a decent forum.

Anyway, if you want to add me or even find out where I am, I litterally am "Jerry Don". It has been done.

Back
Top Bottom