Favourite Rap Group/Person

OK THEN SMART MAN, YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR BRINGING ARGUMENTS UP AND DOUBLE POSTING 1MIN AFTER THE OTHER, just leave me alone ok.

This is what post you have done, you post stright after each other to get your post up, Just stop it:
THREAD=What Is Your Favourtie Star Wars Character?
April 23rd, 2005, 10:57 AM
April 23rd, 2005, 11:05 AM

THREAD=Favourite Rap Group/Person?
Today, 10:38 AM
Today, 10:39 AM

THREAD=Making an internet drive??
April 23rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
April 23rd, 2005, 11:34 AM

ENOUGH SAID

xx cobra xx said:
Rite picked this one out, DMX is not the king of RAP, lmao, no body is and DMX has gone to jail.

I listen to Rap more then most people here, and i have seen some of you have come out with "Rap is rubbish all they say is crap"
Right 1 thing who ever says rap is s**t and you listen to hard rock music then here goes, WTF do rock people say all they sing is ahhhhhhhh rrahhhhhhhhhhhh, how the fuk do they make money of that i do not know.

EAZY MOTHER***IN E RULZ ALLL

ok ur getting hard rock and metal confused...metal is all the RAHHHHH AHHHHHH or whatever, and i agree that is a little annoying. however, hard rock is hardly like that. a good example of a hard rock band: Chevelle. amazing band...

o yea, rap sucks by the way....its a 4 second beat repeated over and over again for 4 minutes with some guy making random rhymes...some not making any sense. and rap can be rediculously repetitive sometimes. and there is some rap music that is really annoying and gives me a headache....

now i don't mind rap with rock, only becuase the singer isn't usually a big deal with me, so as long as there's good guitar and drums, i don't really care if the singer raps, like Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, etc

I agree but some Rap people make sence, you just have to listen, here this is who makes sence, EAZY-E,DR DRE,SNOOP,LIL JOHN,ICE CUBE,MC REN, CHINGY,J KNOWN, 50 CENT,GAME, JAY Z+ Plenty more, i like some songs like linkin pard and others, (Green Day> aswell

Word, Snoop has been around the way, i like too many rap Artists to name them all. I like some of the old school stuff like RunDmc/Ice Cube/ and so on.

In my opinoin, I hate these modern rappers. Some just do it coz it's the cool thing to do. Most all rap about how they have no money, refer to woman as nothing but bitches, any money they do have is spent on drugs then moan about how the system is failing them. Serious, they are such loosers. The ironic thing is though, they have the last laugh by becoming famous and getting loads of cash. Every second word if fucking and they think they are solid. Seriously, 50 cent raps on about the same thing all the time, how he got shot about 8 times. Have you seen any bullet holes? I bet most of these guys couldn't handle a gang of hardcore glasgow neds!

Anyway, thats my 2p! The only other rappers I kinna like, or could respect and like is David (whats his face, his last name has sliped, i'll edit when I remember). His are kinna love songs. Eminem is ok, he raps about how hard his upbrining has been, and also made an interesting movie. But other then that, the "Hard cases" who just like swearing, hating people and "fucking Bitches" on a high bought buy goverment hand outs should really just take a walk.

I dont really like Rap in the normal form like Eminem and stuff like that, Its too angry/against things.
Linkin park though is rock, but has rap elements and I do like that:)

Hehe, I knew before I opened it they'd be some flaming going on.
I don't really blaim *cobra* though. Some people believe in music more than anything else, and I know I couldn't do without music, so if someone insults your style or has a different view on it, you can get rather annoyed.
This thread will have its problems like that

Yeah, I love Green Day, there latest album, American Idiot is amazing. I don't often go out and buy CD's but that was a must have. I don't agree with it entirely, but it sure is a great album.

Back
Top Bottom