Favorite Video Game

Craig Prince

In Runtime
As always if you could not tell by the title of this thread, this thread is just posting your favorite video game. I would also like if everyone also posted the main reason why it's favorite game.

My favorite game is the Walking Dead by TellTale Games. The main reason why I like it is because the characters. I have played many many games, and none of them has as good as characters then The Walking Dead.

Any Super Mario game. From the original game on NES (which I still have) all the way through the SNES/64/Wii. They are just the right amount of challenging for me, but I'm very good at them.

If you like the walking dead from telltale you will also like Wolf among us. Also from Talltale games.
I actually like that series more than telltales the walking dead.

As for my other favorite games.
  • Fallout 3 and new vegas: simple because it's a role playing open world game. Can't wait for FO4
  • FarCry series: Open world First person shooter. FarCry 3 was one of my favorite games all time. Can't wait for FC4. I am looking more forward to this game than GTA5 PC version
  • GTA series: (not counting the disappointment of GTA4) I have always been a fan of the series sense the very first game. You all know the series, so no need to go in dept here.
  • Crysis series: Simply beautiful and awesome action. i have played the first game more than any other First person shooter. (i spend most of the time with mods)
  • Elder Scrolls series: I Have only played oblivion and Skyrim, but i have spend like 100+ hours on the series so far.
  • Resident Evil 4: fantastic level design for the time, intense action and plenty of weapons and upgrades. I have completed that game 5 times.

Last edited:
My favorite game so far is FINAL FANTASY 8. The game play was fun, the music in the game was outstanding, and it had the best ending in a game i ever saw.

Fallout 3 and new vegas: simple because it's a role playing open world game.

If you can find them, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics were amazing games. I personally think Tactics was one of the best games ever created. You would most definitely enjoy Tactics (if you can locate it!)

My favorite game so far is FINAL FANTASY 8. The game play was fun, the music in the game was outstanding, and it had the best ending in a game i ever saw.

Over Final Fantasy 3? (6) I agree that 8 was revolutionary for it's time (the graphics were outstanding when released), but the music and story in 3 (IMHO) were far superior. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed 8, especially the timed hit function they added (like Super Mario RPG).

For me, greatest and favorite game of all time: StarCraft: Brood War. I've lost girlfriends over that game! "Get off there or we're done!" ... "Alright, after this game babe... babe? Oh well, I gotta pwn this fool" haha

The game looks too outdated for my taste.

3835-animated_gif-dean_winchester-sam_winchester-supernatural.gif

Oblivion and Skyrim. They are still alive and kicking thanks to all the great mods you can download for free at Oblivion Nexus and Skyrim Nexus. And I love sandbox games, where you can walk around as you want and do as you please.

But the latest in this game series, Elder Scrolls on line I don't care for.

Last edited:
If you like the walking dead from telltale you will also like Wolf among us. Also from Talltale games.
I actually like that series more than telltales the walking dead.

As for my other favorite games.
  • Fallout 3 and new vegas: simple because it's a role playing open world game. Can't wait for FO4
  • FarCry series: Open world First person shooter. FarCry 3 was one of my favorite games all time. Can't wait for FC4. I am looking more forward to this game than GTA5 PC version
  • GTA series: (not counting the disappointment of GTA4) I have always been a fan of the series sense the very first game. You all know the series, so no need to go in dept here.
  • Crysis series: Simply beautiful and awesome action. i have played the first game more than any other First person shooter. (i spend most of the time with mods)
  • Elder Scrolls series: I Have only played oblivion and Skyrim, but i have spend like 100+ hours on the series so far.
  • Resident Evil 4: fantastic level design for the time, intense action and plenty of weapons and upgrades. I have completed that game 5 times.

We have a very similar taste in games. Loved Skyrim. Loved all of the Far Cry series so far (please tell me you've played Blood Dragon? It was so hilariously funny!). Love GTA. Haven't started New Vegas yet, but have it ready to go on Steam.

Perfect use. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom