Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-18-2006, 11:08 PM   #41
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 13
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Yes, but I'm not trying to make a point. Might be why they don't have one. 0_o
__________________

CPUMAN is offline  
Old 07-18-2006, 11:12 PM   #42
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,276
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

right.. whatever i don't want to spam and i don't want to get into an argument about this. whatever.
__________________

__________________
| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 12:25 AM   #43
Golden Master
 
G35x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,474
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Well said, ha ha, you're s-o-o-o-o right, another pathetic aimless thread!!, eh Joe? hmmmm, a posts builder maybe....yeah, 'course it is!
Another easy way to shut you up, stop contradicting yourself, as a mod, you should know better...Another aimless thread? You make damn threads aboout your avatars, we have eyes, we can see it when you post!! So dont even say anything about pointless threads, and you dont get a damn post for making a thread! ..Post builder, dude come on, we all know your the biggest double, triple, quad poster here, soo dont go off on anyone else..Thats ONE thing you should never be able to say, you have the most double, triple, quad posts in the history of CF...And you said its unavoidable, reality check son, its a damn edit button...D

Edit: To rpove my point you have a double pos in here what a suprise, post count uhh huh
__________________
Check out my car forum..
altimacoupes.com

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 02:10 AM   #44
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0115
Another easy way to shut you up, stop contradicting yourself, as a mod, you should know better...Another aimless thread? You make damn threads aboout your avatars, we have eyes, we can see it when you post!! So dont even say anything about pointless threads, and you dont get a damn post for making a thread! ..Post builder, dude come on, we all know your the biggest double, triple, quad poster here, soo dont go off on anyone else..Thats ONE thing you should never be able to say, you have the most double, triple, quad posts in the history of CF...And you said its unavoidable, reality check son, its a damn edit button...D
Oh dear, Dev, [note, not "oh, dear Dev"] how many more times?

[A]I don't give a damn about posts, I can see that there possibly are post builders, but with me, there'd be no purpose, I don't gain a thing by doing so, & doing it for prestige only is very foolish.

[B]As I keep ON saying, I know I multi-post more than other mods, & I don't deny that, by the very nature of our jobs, mods have to do so, so don't criticise me, it goes with the job, & is nothing to do wth you.

And [C] I''m closing this thread now, not to escape you, I can match you, point for point until the cows come home, I'm doing so, because there is mounting pressure to do so, here, on the forum, & I've had three PM's.

Oh, & [D] don't call me son.
Brookfield is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 02:36 AM   #45
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Well said, ha ha, you're s-o-o-o-o right, another pathetic aimless thread!!, eh Joe? hmmmm, a posts builder maybe....yeah, 'course it is!
Lay off, its harmless fun. Dont be so quick to point fingers and maybe politely ask a question. Remember what david talked with you about, and I was concerened about. Its happeneing again.

There is no need to point your fingers (with out as least asking) and calling him a post whore. Dont even deny it, thats essentially what you said
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 02:55 AM   #46
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Lay off, its harmless fun. Dont be so quick to point fingers and maybe politely ask a question. Remember what david talked with you about, and I was concerned about. Its happening again.

There is no need to point your fingers (with out as least asking) and calling him a post whore. Dont even deny it, thats essentially what you said
It's closed now, & I've asked David to have a look, especially at the negative response posts, mainly Dev's, as for David's previous comments, all due respect to him, but if he wishes to reprimand me, that's his prerogative,.... tell you what though, I'm getting really sick & tired of your criticisms, & hope he takes note of that too.
Brookfield is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 03:08 AM   #47
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

I dont care if your getting sick and tired of me. I tried to be as nice as possible, but you just dont understand do you? Let me lay this out for you.

You joined in the scarcasim and the flaming in this thread. That is BAD and unmod like. And then shit hits the fan, and people have their go at you. You basicly say oh hell no and lock is so they dont have their chance at you, like you already did at them. - Not cool.

Just accept your pissing people off, and go on about your business. You should have just locked the thread from the beginning, or never even entered it! I dont think anyone reported it, then again, I dont know if my gmail notifier is on.

And anyways, going on, you have to go and cry to David. Because if someone gets mad and talks back to you; you go and talk to the man. Hoping he makes things all better. He wont, im sure he is sick of you complaing about the members. You need to Pm them and have a chat. You need to take charge and whip them into shape. Frankly, your not.

In essence, this thread is saying you really need to take charge, and not participate in this childish rubbish. I know I may at times, and before you say I have no room to talk - I do. Why do I? Because I know right from wrong. Sometimes I get pulled into that crap, just because im young and like to have a good laugh. You on the other hand are much more (or should be!) more mature then me. Your not living up to anything right now. Your acting like all the other members in this thread, the only differnce is that you have a lock button. And you used it (like I said before) because Dev flamed you.

That was no different then what you were doing to everyone else here. Dev has the courage to step up and say what your doing is wrong. As do I. THe other members wont because they are afraid you will ban them. Thats not right either.

And dont get mad at me, and I being honest here. And go tell David. I dont care, I think he needs to see this.

Like I said, please stop your behaviour, it makes ALL us mods look bad.

Edit-
Dont get the wrong idea, im not mad in any way. I just want to see you better yourself, and get out of bad habits.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 03:13 AM   #48
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev via aim
You keep saying that Im making negative remarks at you? But in reality, you called the creator of the thread basically a post whore...So dont even say anything about ME being negative...Everything that has happend was sparked by YOU...all when I bumped a thread, you went balistic on me..Then when I PM you, say ok ok, Im done with fighting, lets just put a end to it...you say "don't believe that, the whole lot has been dropped on David's doorstep." a MOD should take the appology, and say "alright man, its cool, lets just lay off" but by saying that? Your just provoking me, and thats what youve done in EVERY single thread...you have smart coments, and then I jump in, and then you try to make it out as Mr. Nice guy...I guess an appology to a mod at cf is no good..
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 03:24 AM   #49
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
I dont care if your getting sick and tired of me. I tried to be as nice as possible, but you just dont understand do you? Let me lay this out for you.

You joined in the scarcasim and the flaming in this thread. That is BAD and unmod like. And then shit hits the fan, and people have their go at you. You basicly say oh hell no and lock is so they dont have their chance at you, like you already did at them. - Not cool.

Just accept your pissing people off, and go on about your business. You should have just locked the thread from the beginning, or never even entered it! I dont think anyone reported it, then again, I dont know if my gmail notifier is on.

And anyways, going on, you have to go and cry to David. Because if someone gets mad and talks back to you; you go and talk to the man. Hoping he makes things all better. He wont, im sure he is sick of you complaing about the members. You need to Pm them and have a chat. You need to take charge and whip them into shape. Frankly, your not.

In essence, this thread is saying you really need to take charge, and not participate in this childish rubbish. I know I may at times, and before you say I have no room to talk - I do. Why do I? Because I know right from wrong. Sometimes I get pulled into that crap, just because im young and like to have a good laugh. You on the other hand are much more (or should be!) more mature then me. Your not living up to anything right now. Your acting like all the other members in this thread, the only differnce is that you have a lock button. And you used it (like I said before) because Dev flamed you.

That was no different then what you were doing to everyone else here. Dev has the courage to step up and say what your doing is wrong. As do I. THe other members wont because they are afraid you will ban them. Thats not right either.

And dont get mad at me, and I being honest here. And go tell David. I dont care, I think he needs to see this.

Like I said, please stop your behaviour, it makes ALL us mods look bad.
Keep digging, your grave is getting deeper again
Brookfield is offline  
Old 07-19-2006, 03:26 AM   #50
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Favorite Snapple

Check out my edit. And if I cant say whats on my mind, I dont want to be a part of the moderation side of CF. Simple as that. If you are going to throw that whole post back into my face, im seriously out. You cant accept that you are at fault. Some things you just have to deal with because it is your fault.
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0