Favorite Snapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Kings said:
:x

I have no clue what you just said but I suddenly feal happy and have the urge to make good productive post.You have done it again Brookfield : )
Ah, didn't I make it plain enough?, OK I'll explain again......what was that?, "no no NO, p-l-e-e-e-a-s-e, not again"do I hear?, no, I'm only kiddin'!!

King of Kings said:
Me calling you a wannabe goth makes me a idiot? real smart.Im sure if 9/10 people say ur myspace,theyd agree.

If 9/10 say my myspace? Dude, you need to learn how to spell too.

Hmm...so being a fan of the Condemned: Criminal Origins game makes me a wannabe goth...yeah, you are an idiot.

King of Kings said:
Your a moron. Ok I spelled saw wrong. Im sorry I upset you,great 11k post whore.

Stop.
36_1_46.gif

King of Kings said:
Your a moron. Ok I spelled saw wrong. Im sorry I upset you,great 11k post whore.

Haha, post whore...yeah, nice one. You have no right to really say that, because for one, I have helped WAY more people here than you ever have. So just because I have a high post count, does not mean I'm a post whore. ;) Got it? Good.

Also, it would be nice to see you post more often in other sections. ;)

EDIT>>> This thread can probably be closed. Up to the moderators, really.

Uhh? other sections? I would post more in other sections,if others posted in them to.If you have noticed this section gets all the post.I do check out the other sections.Theres hardly anything to post though.By the time I get there a question is already answered.

Got it? Good.

I dont remember saying got it.

Social Lounge (32 Viewing)
Talk about non computer related topics, share interests and hobbies or, if you have just registered, come and introduce yourself.

6,922 150,983

General Computer Hardware And Software (59 Viewing)
General personal computer discussion and troubleshooting help goes here. Talk about your experience with computer products good or bad. Post pictures of your modified computer case, cards or new water or general cooling systems.

21,530 192,656

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom