Favorite Sci Fi Tv show/movie?

The Outer Limits are my favorite too. I still watch the old Twilight Zone series late night. There's an old series too called, "The Other Side", which is exactly like The Outer Limits. Just an old version of it. I don't get to see them that much because they come on at times when I'm at school or work.

The Outer Limits are my favorite too. I still watch the old Twilight Zone series late night. There's an old series too called, "The Other Side", which is exactly like The Outer Limits. Just an old version of it. I don't get to see them that much because they come on at times when I'm at school or work.

One word DVR! You will love it. After I got my satallite I made sure to get the DVR package and I tell you there is no way I could live without it anymore.

I wish I could remember what series that was it was older possibly The other side but it was like the outer limits too. Twilight zone is a bit to old for my tastes.

Forgot the X-Files thats another classic series.

For tv series it's stargate for me. One of the best series ever.
As for movies, I'm gonna go with the matrix too. Quite an original and awesome plot, along with some pretty nice action.

movie has to be matrix or the cube films

and for tv show.

would you class supernatural as scifi / fanatsy ?

LMFAO!!! I think thats what got me watching 2! She does have a nice body.

Me 3. Well, I watched that, but then I moved on to Painkiller Jane, she is hotter but the show is even worse...

What lengths we go to for girls.

worth.gif

Programmes, old Startrek Next Generation, Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Farscape, all repeats on Sky, apparently some new Atlantis coming up this autumn, way to go!!!
yahoo.gif

Back
Top Bottom