Favorite Music?

windmill windmill for that land, love forever hand in hand, take it all and la la la ma na na na na na na,

i dont know the exact lyrics...
check out waht i got for chirstmas

long love ANGUS YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark thorpe said:
Got mudvayne, LD50
Cradle of filth, lovecraft and witch hearts

Excellent albums :)

Today I got Megadeth's "Killing Is My Business" and "The System Has Failed" albums, Down's "nola" and SJR's "Lethal Dose Of American Hatred" when it comes through from Amazon. The Tool album any good by the way?

Oh yea and nearly forgot some more...
(im gunna excuse leaving some out and blame my memory and my music withdrawals :( )

Soundgarden,
Depeche mode,

Just starting to get into SOD too by one of there recent songs and other or something *confused*...and gosh darn it i cant remeber the name of it but its SO awesome plus it was on tv couple of weeks ago here in aust, MTV Europe Awards i think and it had a hi lAR rious guy called 'borat' as the host the guy who also plays ALi G :p LMFAO!!!
And anyways SOD played that song(they played towards the end) and it was so rocking out and kick major A$$! <3

Ashanti i adore her! shes got alot of talent and great music/voice ect, even if some would put her under the "rap and r&b" section i dont care =)..(and rap and r&b is 'okay' all depens really)

A Perfect Circle,

tAtu!!! =D how could i nearly forget those sexy girls! :eek: :eek:

Thats all, tho i feel as im forgetting some other important bands/artists... :\

mark thorpe said:
why not? my ex got me into metal etc, and its good music, especially when youve had a bad day...

Just wouldnt think that but thats so very true, music like that helps the soul and moods(speesh as you said bad days or just 'bad moods', just ignore people who say it does'nt and 'sterotypes' metal, hard music, hard rock ect for the type of 'bad' you prob know... :rolleyes: i cant stand that...
and i think ill stop there and follow slayers advice type thang.. lol...

eg...
Slayer said:
(minus one band 'cos the name would probably offend a few religious members ;)).

*Zips mouth for a change*

btw slayer whos in ya avatar? is that from one of slayers albums?

best cradle of filth album to me is "bitter suites to succubi".BTW how do you guys think of the Korn "see you on the other side"?

GreatHype said:
best cradle of filth album to me is "bitter suites to succubi".BTW how do you guys think of the Korn "see you on the other side"?

I didn't think it was too bad, Twisted Transistor is a pretty catchy song. Though to me they're another band that started off so well then went down hill very dramatically. Good album for what it is though.

Back
Top Bottom