Marilyn Manson
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Pet Shop Boys
Led Zeppelin
Audioslave
Trivium
Dimmu-Borgir

AC/DC, Metallica, Kamelot, Dragonforce, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satch, Steve Vai, Children of Bodom, Slayer, The Beatles and many more CLassic Rock, Power Metal and Guitarists...

GreatHype said:
Korn
ICP
Cradle of Filth
Slipknot
Mushroom head
Gorillaz
Marilyn Manson
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Pet Shop Boys
Led Zeppelin
Audioslave
Trivium
Dimmu-Borgir

i agree with most of these, Cradle of filth is a great band... do you like mudvayne? theres a UK tour next year by mudvayne, so im gonna try to get to that, either that one, or disturbed...

little hard metal isnt it?

Nothing wrong with hard metal! i listen to loads of hard metal, good music when youve had a bad day... white zombie, Him, static x, mudvayne etc are pretty heavy...

I like mudvayne but I dont live in UK. I like just about every metal, death metal, black metal, rap metal, heavy metal, speed metal, and rock band out there.

mark thorpe said:
Nothing wrong with hard metal! i listen to loads of hard metal, good music when youve had a bad day... white zombie, Him, static x, mudvayne etc are pretty heavy...

To be honest I wouldn't exactly call HIM heavy. Infact probably their heaviest work was their Razorblade Romance album, even since then (and before then) I've found it quite ... watery, really. Hell, by some HIM is considered Pop.

Back
Top Bottom