Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too much information guys, cut it out, I know a lot of it is light-hearted, but one such post here was reported.

Brookfield said:
Even more info, you mean that you're gaming so much that you have to continue the game in the bathroom, there is a pause button!, ye gods.

That would be like saying that I can't stop doing maths homework so I'll have to do it in the bathroom too. Most likely he is gaming in the bathroom because he wants something to do while doing his business.

mammikoura said:
That would be like saying that I can't stop doing maths homework so I'll have to do it in the bathroom too. Most likely he is gaming in the bathroom because he wants something to do while doing his business.
Enough already

mammikoura said:
what do u mean? As far as I see, I haven't offended anyone. Have I posted inappropriate comments or something?
Didn't you say "perhaps he just wanted to continue doing his business there", or similar words, maybe I misunderstood, & it was another kind of business you were alluding to?

Brookfield said:
Didn't you say "perhaps he just wanted to continue doing his business there", or similar words, maybe I misunderstood, & it was another kind of business you were alluding to?

ohh, ok. Well doing ur business = doing what u usually go to the bathroom for.
But I just said, that just because he plays games there doesn't mean that he is a gaming addict, just wants something to do while in the bathroom.

mammikoura said:
ohh, ok. Well doing ur business = doing what u usually go to the bathroom for.
But I just said, that just because he plays games there doesn't mean that he is a gaming addict, just wants something to do while in the bathroom.
OK, end of topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom