Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2006, 04:38 AM   #31
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Far too much information guys, cut it out, I know a lot of it is light-hearted, but one such post here was reported.
__________________

Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 04:58 AM   #32
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 360
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Psp.
__________________

Pyromaniac is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 05:08 AM   #33
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromaniac
Psp.
Even more info, you mean that you're gaming so much that you have to continue the game in the bathroom, there is a pause button!, ye gods.
Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 06:23 AM   #34
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Even more info, you mean that you're gaming so much that you have to continue the game in the bathroom, there is a pause button!, ye gods.
That would be like saying that I can't stop doing maths homework so I'll have to do it in the bathroom too. Most likely he is gaming in the bathroom because he wants something to do while doing his business.
mammikoura is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 07:16 AM   #35
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
That would be like saying that I can't stop doing maths homework so I'll have to do it in the bathroom too. Most likely he is gaming in the bathroom because he wants something to do while doing his business.
Enough already
Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 AM   #36
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Enough already
what do u mean? As far as I see, I haven't offended anyone. Have I posted inappropriate comments or something?
mammikoura is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 07:55 AM   #37
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
what do u mean? As far as I see, I haven't offended anyone. Have I posted inappropriate comments or something?
Didn't you say "perhaps he just wanted to continue doing his business there", or similar words, maybe I misunderstood, & it was another kind of business you were alluding to?
Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 08:04 AM   #38
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Didn't you say "perhaps he just wanted to continue doing his business there", or similar words, maybe I misunderstood, & it was another kind of business you were alluding to?
ohh, ok. Well doing ur business = doing what u usually go to the bathroom for.
But I just said, that just because he plays games there doesn't mean that he is a gaming addict, just wants something to do while in the bathroom.
mammikoura is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 08:06 AM   #39
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
ohh, ok. Well doing ur business = doing what u usually go to the bathroom for.
But I just said, that just because he plays games there doesn't mean that he is a gaming addict, just wants something to do while in the bathroom.
OK, end of topic.
Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-29-2006, 08:51 AM   #40
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,539
Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

I dont take that long in the bathroom so yea
__________________

Trivium Nate is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0