Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-11-2007, 01:53 PM   #31
muz
Golden Master

Default Re: Favorite Genre of Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Yep, exactly. Eminem is one of my favorite artists for those reasons. As for music and such being banned, well there's other ways to get it
Yeah i know .although i dont rap he is prolly one of the more decent artists .
As for music being banned yeah i know but i hate people that say it should be banned . They have a choice to listen to it . Thats like having a beware of the dog sign someone comes into your garden adn your dig eats them , they where pre warned so its their own fault . Same with the music it has an explicit material icon on the box so be warned you may be offended . They just piss me off so much theese kinds of people

Old 07-11-2007, 02:23 PM   #32
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
If you are talking about eminem well tbh i dont hate him but i dont love him either its so so , i know a lot of his music is talking about his family and his experiences in life .I dont realy listen to rap but he is a better rapper than all the rest cos what he is rapping about is real stuff that has happened and not blasting ppl away with guns and having sex with hundreds of random women like some other rappers . I dont realy listen to rap but my parents have loads of eminem and i dont mind them playing it and some of his songs are kinda moving so ther is something he has that other rappers just dont . Another thing he aint scared of saying things that are contravertial and touchy subjects for some people . and thats why so many people hate him cos he says it how it is .

ALso i hate people that go around saying oh no eminem i hate him he should be banned . Its pretty simple stuff tbh if you dont like it you dont listen to it come on people how hard is that .
I hate people generaly in life who dont agree with stuff like films and books etc and so call for it to be banned when they have a choice of reading listening etc i just think they are retarded . I also hate people who say it should be banned cos children could hear it what a load of bs honestly if you let your child here it your problem
Most of the kids these days listen to Eminem. I started listening to him when I was 11, and it did not particularly bother me back then, kids choose what they want to listen to. If their parents don't like it, they can always not let their kids to listen to him.

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:24 PM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
If you are talking about eminem well tbh i dont hate him but i dont love him either its so so , i know a lot of his music is talking about his family and his experiences in life .I dont realy listen to rap but he is a better rapper than all the rest cos what he is rapping about is real stuff that has happened and not blasting ppl away with guns and having sex with hundreds of random women like some other rappers . I dont realy listen to rap but my parents have loads of eminem and i dont mind them playing it and some of his songs are kinda moving so ther is something he has that other rappers just dont . Another thing he aint scared of saying things that are contravertial and touchy subjects for some people . and thats why so many people hate him cos he says it how it is .

ALso i hate people that go around saying oh no eminem i hate him he should be banned . Its pretty simple stuff tbh if you dont like it you dont listen to it come on people how hard is that .
I hate people generaly in life who dont agree with stuff like films and books etc and so call for it to be banned when they have a choice of reading listening etc i just think they are retarded . I also hate people who say it should be banned cos children could hear it what a load of bs honestly if you let your child here it your problem
Most of the kids these days listen to Eminem. I started listening to him when I was 11, and it did not particularly bother me back then, kids choose what they want to listen to. If their parents don't like it, they can always not let their kids to listen to him.
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #34
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
And no need for you to get your panties in a knot over a comment
Sorry, I don't wear panties. Boxers for me.

Nice to know what you enjoy wearing though.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #35
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

OK Chris, Alvinio, no more comments like that. I'm not going to blame anyone for starting it, I just don't want a fight to break out in here. Keep this on topic (more or less) and keep that kind of stuff to PMs, or even preferably to yourself.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #36
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Haha, fair enough.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #37
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
OK Chris, Alvinio, no more comments like that. I'm not going to blame anyone for starting it, I just don't want a fight to break out in here. Keep this on topic (more or less) and keep that kind of stuff to PMs, or even preferably to yourself.
He great advice . Thats why you are such a good mod lol got a sense of humor too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post

The only problem is today kids can download music from the interenet withou there parents knowing . But thats by the by you need to stop your kids fdoing that then . My parents used to play eminem aropund me when i was 11-12 .Perosnaly my parents dont mind what i listen to as long as i dont play it to loud
Old 07-12-2007, 02:39 AM   #38
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
Umm where the hell is dance music in that thingy?
Haha, I guess you really are a DJ.

[edit] To avoid double posting Thelis, how could you forget dance/techno? Don't most geekish (sorry if thats offending) people listen to techno... or is no one on here a geek?

Amazingly, rock/metal take the vote... I guess most comp people like rock.

Now lets start a thread about who plays guitar.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:42 AM   #39
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Rap.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:00 PM   #40
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe