favorite games

I like the Donkey Kong World (I think that's what it was) on N64, you had to have the red expansion pack thing to play it, cause it was such a beastly game.

Oh man, good times with that game!!

I remember sitting there for 4 hours once, playing, so much fun!!!

Anybody played Mystical Ninja Kid Ying for the Supernes? Those were the days! :) Old school Star Fox included.

MatW said:
Anybody played Mystical Ninja Kid Ying for the Supernes? Those were the days! :) Old school Star Fox included.

Well one of the coolest games for 16bit console i think is KID CAMELEON for the sega genesis....Man was that game fun, and i really liked it cuz

one of the character's you can turn into was a little guy that looked like jason from the movie FRIDAY THE 13TH.

Oh oh oh I like the... uh... what game is it...

Wario Ware Inc. or something for the Game Boy Advanced SP... that game is mad crazy fun!!!

Hmmm... what's another good one.

OH OH OH GoldenEye 007 for the N64, many-a-hour spent playing that with friends!!!!

You guys can not tell me that was not a great game! :p

yes, Golden eye is an awsome game too. I like to put in the game genie code & have it simulate paintball.

I like Doom3 because you can just shoot and not think. FarCry was good for a few days until I got to those strange creatures - then it became tactical and I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom