Favorite Foooood!

well one of my fave foods are called "chicken shawarma" look it up on google...
ITS AMAZING i love it a lot, i also love Chinese food! one of my faves is either beef with mushrooms or orange flavored chicken

Hmm I eat almost anything pretty much, pizza or mcdonalds aint bad, I like alot of pasta but I've hated seafood all my life for some reason. I don't like spicy food, a bit is ok but when it comes to curry, I don't see what's good about it if all it is, is the taste of burning haha.

Mmmmmm Spicy caribbean style chicken, rice and peas, and plantain........all cooked by my own fair hands...........

Favourite fast food, has to be Nandos, or any of the chicken stalls dotted around Mosside/Whalley Range and Hulme.

This describes poutine

Poutine (Quebec French pronunciation IPA: [putsɪn] — listen in .wav format) is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds and covered with hot gravy (usually brown gravy) and sometimes other additional ingredients. The curds' freshness is important as it makes them soft in the warm fries, without completely melting. It is a quintessential Canadian comfort food, especially but not exclusively among Québécois.

Poutine is a fast food staple in Canada; it is sold by many fast food chains (such as New York Fries and Harvey's) in the provinces, in small diners and pubs, as well as by roadside "poutine trucks" and "fries stands," commonly known as "casse-croûtes" in Quebec. International chains like McDonalds[1], A&W[2], Kentucky Fried Chicken and Burger King[3] also sell mass-produced poutine across Canada, especially in Quebec. Popular Quebec restaurants that serve poutine include Chez Ashton (Quebec City), La Banquise (Montreal), Lafleur Restaurants, La Belle Province and Dic Ann's Hamburgers. Along with fries and pizza, poutine is a very common dish sold and eaten in high school cafeterias in southern Ontario and Manitoba. It's also a very popular meal at ski resorts.

Back
Top Bottom