Favorite Foooood!

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
I just ate some Dominoes hand tossed pizza and I must say, it was deelish! Pizza is so good that 60% of the time, it hits the spot every time! Anyway, what do you guys enjoy eating?

wow... i cant say i like just one food, but my favorite is general tso's chicken.. any way its made i'll eat it. sweet or spicy, i'll take it.

pizza with anchovies on it isnt half bad either ( i know, im weird)

right now, i really want some taco bell, though.... nacho bell grande and about 3 soft tacos.... tasty stuff!

wow... i cant say i like just one food, but my favorite is general tso's chicken.. any way its made i'll eat it. sweet or spicy, i'll take it.
I love the stuff!

My favorite food I'd say is probably Lasagna or stuffed shells or manicotti and stuffed peppers......mmmmmmmm

total pizzia either from crossroads, or pizza hut, i love their deep dish, also i will eat lots of crab legs and lobster, but that gets a little $$$$

I had some homemade super nachos with ground beef, diced tomatoes, lots of spicy nacho cheese, jalepenos, onions, sour cream, and gucamole. Then off to the side, I had 4-garlic toast and a 1-Liter bottle of Coca-Cola. Oh, for dessert, I had a huge cinammon roll.

Back
Top Bottom