Favorite Foods

Curry is good for you. Very high in antioxidants. I heard it actually reduce toxins that is in the brain and anywhere else in the human body if you eat a lot of curry. Healthy and delicious.

I like a lot of stuff but most often my cooking ends up in Billys pan pizza in the microwave or whatever you call it. 2 minute noodles are pretty good to, the samyang ramen ones. With the oriental flavouring. Peanut butter out of the jar is kind of nice too. I hate Swedish food, even though I live in Sweden.

Whoa, Sweden!! Man that's far. One of my favorite foods is spaghetti, ground beef mixed with pasta sauce and parmessan cheese on top, garlic bread off the side. Then pizza of course. I haven't met a person that doesn't like pizza. It's number one in the world. Whoever doesn't like pizza has got to be weird. Then, any chinese food.

All this talk about food will make me want to eat anything. I'm not a picky eater so I'm open to all different kind of food out there.

Favorite foods with details

Italian - Pasta (Spaghetti al mare [seafood (clams, oysters, calamari), pizza (thin crust, covered with speck... which is high cost dry ham)

spaghetti%20al%20profumo%20di%20mare.jpg

(that's my favorite spaghetti.. this is an actual italian receipe, again not american knock off bullshit)

Chinese - hot and sour soup, any kind of steamed or fried dumpling, stewed beef noodle soup (had this at an authentic noodle restaurant), I also like any kind of autentic stir fry... that means nothing "soy sauced" to death like in American knock-off "chinese" food.

Japanese - sushi (any kind is good with me.. but nothing too strange), miso soup

Korean - kim chi soup, korean BBQ (this is with the grill [for lack of better word] right in the middle of the table and you cook your own food)

Spanish - tapas (my favorite tapa patatas bravas [potatoes with mayo and olive oil], and bocarones... http://members.aol.com/tdciago/jeoparchive/bounty041304.jpg [you may have to copy and paste that), paella...

paella.jpg

(Paella)

And some others kinds I like are... indian food (curries, and all kinds of spices), pakistani (same reasons as indian), afghani (very interesting... can't explain), vietnamese (vietnamese spring rolls are fantastic and I love the spicy side to this cuisine).. authentic mexican food (again knock-off american "tex-mex" food is just gross).. and some others I'm probably forgetting.

But.. I pretty much covered it...

Indian food all the way. But burgers, chips (french fries for the yankee-doodles) with gravy and chicken salt, Ice tea, Pizza, Japanese. Hell Yeah Gian Australia is notorious for knocking off Chinese food.

Back
Top Bottom