Favorite foods with details
- Pasta (Spaghetti al mare [seafood (clams, oysters, calamari), pizza (thin crust, covered with speck... which is high cost dry ham)
(that's my favorite spaghetti.. this is an actual italian receipe, again not american knock off bullshit)
- hot and sour soup, any kind of steamed or fried dumpling, stewed beef noodle soup (had this at an authentic noodle restaurant), I also like any kind of autentic stir fry... that means nothing "soy sauced" to death like in American knock-off "chinese" food.
- sushi (any kind is good with me.. but nothing too strange), miso soup
- kim chi soup, korean BBQ (this is with the grill [for lack of better word] right in the middle of the table and you cook your own food)
- tapas (my favorite tapa patatas bravas [potatoes with mayo and olive oil], and bocarones... http://members.aol.com/tdciago/jeopa...unty041304.jpg
[you may have to copy and paste that), paella...
And some others kinds I like are... indian food (curries, and all kinds of spices), pakistani (same reasons as indian), afghani (very interesting... can't explain), vietnamese (vietnamese spring rolls are fantastic and I love the spicy side to this cuisine).. authentic mexican food (again knock-off american "tex-mex" food is just gross).. and some others I'm probably forgetting.
But.. I pretty much covered it...