Favorite CF member, mr.mixx Read this :P

NikonGuy

In Runtime
I enjoy most members here. But I gotta say, if there was one I would meet first it would be mr.mixx. Over all a great guy, and a great addition to the forum :)

Smart_Guy, you are in the list too my friend :)

Anyone here have a favorite? Seti must be someones favorite ;)

Cheers all.

I am located in SE Tennessee, fairly close to Chattanooga. If anyone is in the area hit me up with a PM and we will get together and you can buy me lunch. I have got to meet a few folk from forums over the years. Let's see... PP Mguire, ComatoseClown, Koopa Troopa, Shag, TheDancingFetus, MPresswood. I got together with Mguire when I was in Texas for training but everyone else was in my area for one reason or another.

There are a bunch I would like to get together with over several forums for various reasons. I wish I could get together with all the mods/staff but they are all over the country and world.

Hi! You can find me in Enid Oklahoma. I'm retired and live in a retirement village.
Look me up and it's all on me. I'll take you on a tour of my wife's wind farm and buy you a steak at Western Sizzlin
Tennessee Is not that far away!!
Gary!!

I'm in NE Michigan, and head out to Detroit fairly often, so if anyone comes by Michigan, let me know. Heck, trottertech, you could buy me lunch :D

I don't have a CF favorite, I love everyone equally! :D

If any of you ever get out to N California, send me a PM and will see if we can hookup for a meal.

Last edited:
5425dd4afba9355081cfcfd79e0bc474dc6cc502fca0e7031c717c8c35b1b65b.jpg

First of all I want to thank you NikonGuy, I really appreciate that man. I don't really have a favorite since I really don't know that many people personally except maybe Setishock.

I really like all our members here on CF. You guys have been my second family and I'm really glad to be a part of this forum. I really like SmartGuy cause he jokes around like I do.

Celery really makes me laugh too, and he likes classic rock like me...hehe

All you guys are awesome sauce !! :D

I love you back Celery! Us old farts have to stick together and cover each others backs.
I have you covered friend! Do you have me covered?? LOLLOL Lets- Get -er Done Bill!!
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom