Favorite AntiVirus software?

I like Panda. It seems to update its self every day but it never pops up syaing it needs updated, its all auto. :D and it was cheap!
I used to have Norton and that thing popped up about 10times a day sayin my subscription had run out and i had to buy a new one! that wound me up so badddd

EliteGamer said:
What is your favorite antivirus software?

I like Avast AntiVirus. Easy to Use and it actually works unlike Norton.

I use it 2 it's a gt8 prog. free auto update what more could you want

i quite like that fix-it thing that gain said about yesterday, ive got me a copy, and it looks really good, picked up a couple of viruses that norton had missed, the only thing is that ill have to re-install norton if i dont like it... it doesnt install untill norton is uninstalled (well the copy i got didnt anyway...

I actually think I'm starting to like Fix-It more then any of the other ones I've tried including Norton, AVG and Avast. I stopped using Norton since I want Fix-It Anti-virus to work... the only downside is it doesn't auto-update (maybe there is a way to change that but i dunno)... you are usually prompted for an update.

I don't use very much, but it seems to work for me. :/ AVG, SpyBoy Search & Destroy, and the Sygate personal firewall, seems to keep my 'chine good.

<3 sygate. I mean, it's not the best, but it's good fer me. :)

I think Sygate is a lot better then others out there... especially Zone Alarm. I remember that one.. it was sooo bloated.

I have a friend that uses Zone Alarm, and when I'm over there I get angry with it, you get a message when you get/send an IM! That's crap!

Sygate is fairly small, and descrete [ sp? ] that's why I like it, it also provides pretty good coverage.

I kinda wanna try the free Microsoft one, but I've only seen a little bit of that one, so it's still kinda up in the air.

Back
Top Bottom