Fave fastfood joint?

francism

Solid State Member
I was just thinking what's everyone fave fastfood joint? Mine would be Hardees they definately has the best burgers. If anybody out there has not tried their spicy buffalo chicken sandwich it's a must try! Nice customized lunch date invite too from Ashley Hartman here: http://www.spicybuffalo.com/hardees/

kfc here in the UK. its quite good value for money when compared to mc donalds and its nice :) .... although i love all fast food so it was a tough choice

dude_se said:
kfc here in the UK. its quite good value for money when compared to mc donalds and its nice :) .... although i love all fast food so it was a tough choice
mm kfc , nice fried chicken , also good is pizza hut , dont like maccy d's that much just some reporsessed cow innerds in the burgers 100% beef yeah for sure :rolleyes:

dude_se said:

Im with you kfc is the best, the way they cook there fried chicken is scrumptious :p

GlasseyeUK said:
Subway - Meatball Marinara all the way :D
omg how could i forget that , prolly the best thing i have ever had from subway

I don't eat fast food that much, but when I do it's Subway. At least their food is healthy compared to mc donalds or burger king.

I personally don't eat out much, I have the occasional small pizza at home but look at this lot!, Mc Donalds/Burger King/Subway/Pizza Hut/KFC/Hard Rock Cafe/Premier Pizza/Domino/Wimpy, & these are all in the Greater Manchester area, how many fast food outlets are there in the area altogether Mancunians?

GO BRITS GO!!

Back
Top Bottom