Fates Forever: An iPad Moba

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
So I'm sure everyone has heard about the iPad moba called VainGlory. The one Apple featured in their Keynote.

However, there is a much better one out called Fates Forever. I've been playing it since early summertime (about 6-7 months now) and it is a fantastic game. If you are at all interested in moba's (think League of Legends or DOTA2) you will love it. It does require an iPad3 or above and is not available for phones or android. However it's totally worth checking out.

They are in a bit of a slump right now and we need all the players we can get. They have a new update that they are promising is going to be huge that's supposed to come out this week (perhaps tomorrow if all goes well).

If you want to try it out, let me know here and we can meet up in game.

So I'm sure everyone has heard about the iPad moba called VainGlory. The one Apple featured in their Keynote.

However, there is a much better one out called Fates Forever. I've been playing it since early summertime (about 6-7 months now) and it is a fantastic game. If you are at all interested in moba's (think League of Legends or DOTA2) you will love it. It does require an iPad3 or above and is not available for phones or android. However it's totally worth checking out.

They are in a bit of a slump right now and we need all the players we can get. They have a new update that they are promising is going to be huge that's supposed to come out this week (perhaps tomorrow if all goes well).

If you want to try it out, let me know here and we can meet up in game.

I own no Apple devices. Can I get it for windows? I am asking because I cannot see small screens (somthing I wish not to discuss), and thus would like to be able to download for PC.

Back
Top Bottom