Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-23-2005, 11:18 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to athlon64fx
Default Re: Is Fatal1ty really that good?

he takes it too far!!!! I think hes still a virgin!!! he he! they only sex he gets is from CGI game girls! mwwwwwahaaahahahaahahahha!!!

I only game very occassionally since my system sucks. Plus Im so busy with my graphics design work! I think someone needs to make a better app then photoshop since Im loosing my mind though.

athlon64fx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 12:57 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Yeah, good job stating the obvious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser
oh...as for SCSI, if you wan't a game to perfor faster, a 100GB 15000RPM 16+MB xaxhe SCSI interface is needed
You don't need SCSI drives for gaming! It's expensive, impractical and even though it may be fast, it's just not needed for a desktop. SATA3.0Gb/s is good enough.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to athlon64fx

its true he looks like he needs some though. everyone needs some. He he.

thats the problem with geeks. they remian virgins all thier lives since if they had a true GF they wouldnt pay much attention to eachother even if both of them would game. they would pay more attention to the games not thier sexuality. plus most just sit and game all day and never shower. its gross.
athlon64fx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:26 AM   #24
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

Totally forgot I made this thread. I think I should at least post in it!

But yes, I don't understand what makes this guy so much better. If my friends and I could play him I guarntee you he'd end up not winning half the time. He just gets lucky, probably a camper(!!!), although most say that it's a legitamate strategy, which I believe to a certain extent.

But yes, this guy needs to be beaten, infatc I think I'd openly challenge him! I'm no hardcore gamer, but I guarntee you I'd kill him a few times. Because although his hand-to-eye coordination may be good, you can't dodge bullets! All you have to do is just get a flashbang ready, find him, throw it, shoot, games over. Simple as that.

But yes, for a few grand on the line I'd take him on. No questions asked.
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:02 AM   #25
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to GreatHype

I'd like to seem him play me in a game of Turok. You dont see that everyday do you? Thought I'd master the game before it disenigrates in my cd case.
GreatHype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:06 AM   #26
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

Hey man Turok is a good game, no doubt, it's just not taken seriously in the gaming world I supposse. It's either CS, CS:S, BF2, BF:SF, FEAR, and mainly the "newer" games. BUt I would seriously liek to take on this "Fatal1ty" guy. Get him and his guys versus me and my guys. Who will win? Who knows, but I'd be fun.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:13 AM   #27
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
Totally forgot I made this thread. I think I should at least post in it!

But yes, I don't understand what makes this guy so much better. If my friends and I could play him I guarntee you he'd end up not winning half the time. He just gets lucky, probably a camper(!!!), although most say that it's a legitamate strategy, which I believe to a certain extent.

But yes, this guy needs to be beaten, infatc I think I'd openly challenge him! I'm no hardcore gamer, but I guarntee you I'd kill him a few times. Because although his hand-to-eye coordination may be good, you can't dodge bullets! All you have to do is just get a flashbang ready, find him, throw it, shoot, games over. Simple as that.

But yes, for a few grand on the line I'd take him on. No questions asked.
Unfortunately for you, he doesn't play games with flashbang grenades . It's more along the lines of Painkiller, Quake, UT, etc. As for you beating him, a very, very, very slim chance. If you want to see videos of him playing they have a ton at TSNCentral.com.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:22 AM   #28
Golden Master

Yeah, he's REALLY good. You might get in a few lucky kills once in a while, but you beating him is like winning the lottery. It can happen, but the chances are very, very, very, VERY slim.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:24 AM   #29
BSOD

He's not the best in the world. Someone always becomes better at it at some point in time. History has taught us this a million times. He's definetly someone you can beat, it's just a matter of practice, and skill, all blended together with a plasma gun and some body armor!
Old 01-07-2006, 01:51 AM   #30
Golden Master

No one ever said he was the best in the world. He's ALMOST the best in the world, but not there yet.