Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-22-2005, 03:10 PM   #1
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Is Fatal1ty really that good?

I keep hearing people say that this "Fatal1ty" guy is soooo good at first person shooters. Why is that? I mean he's just a normal person, killable in any game. what makes him so much different then my buddies and I that play all the time, or better yet, why is he so much better then you?

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 03:11 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Is Fatal1ty really that good?

well hes a real hard core gamer and won a contest. so he and abit desgined the ultimate amd gaming motherboard.

Old 12-22-2005, 03:14 PM   #3
Golden Master

That scrawny looking nerd just happens to be good at playing games, especially FPS (FPS Doug wannabe). He's suppose to be like the grand champion at some video game tournament awhile back and all the computer company jumped on him so he can endorse parts for PCs (mainly Abit and that Creative Labs). Kind of like Jordan and Nike. I read up on this kid and he's suppose to have a pretty good hand eye coordination so when it comes to gaming, he pretty much owns.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:02 PM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Hes the one that kicked so much ass at that Unreal 2k3 chapionship, he won a car. He hasnt had to work a day in his life, because hes played games, and won money.. At least thats what he said at an interview i saw about him. Although i dont see hows thats possible, becuase you cant win money in a tournimnent like that untill your 18. But what ever.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 05:00 PM   #5
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

Now that I just visited his site, on the main page that video, I remember watching that!
MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 05:33 PM   #6
Golden Master

This guy who created this thing is next to nothing. This board SUCKS!
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:21 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
That scrawny looking nerd just happens to be good at playing games, especially FPS (FPS Doug wannabe). He's suppose to be like the grand champion at some video game tournament awhile back and all the computer company jumped on him so he can endorse parts for PCs (mainly Abit and that Creative Labs). Kind of like Jordan and Nike. I read up on this kid and he's suppose to have a pretty good hand eye coordination so when it comes to gaming, he pretty much owns.
He's not really that scrawny. You'd be suprised...some of the most hardcore gamers aren't really geeks at all, they just play well. He's pretty good. I guess you could call him the Michael Jordan of FPS gaming. Suprisingly he doesn't play CS: Source, probably because it's too mainstream or something. FPS Doug?! You mean that idiot who destroys his computer when he dies once? Please...a true gamer also has to have some self respect and dignity, not bawl and cry when they die just once.

Supposedly his mom lost respect for him because he would game so much, so he wants to prove to her that he can be good at what he likes, which also drives him to be such a good FPS gamer. Something like that...haha, I have to read that BusinessWeek article again.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:23 PM   #8
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

Alvino you do know that was just a skit with Doug in it, right?
MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:23 PM   #9
Golden Master

At least he's making an investment off of what he does so that's good. From his picture, he looks thin. That FPS Doug still cracks me up. I have that clip on my hard drive. Too funny. I don't even care if he is a real gamer or not, he's just plain funny.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:26 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to -Paul- Send a message via MSN to -Paul-

can someone please post some links?

-Paul- is offline   Reply With Quote