Fatal wreck at work

I wanted to post this up yesterday morning but I didn't have all the details at the time.

So will start yesterday morning at roughly 5am. Just work as normal and all of the sudden we here sirens and fire whistles go off. About 20 mins later a driver comes into work and says one of are trucks just wrecked about 1 mile down the road from the shop.

Getting details later on in the morning and last night at work. Here a 17 year old girl was comming home from her boyfriends place. Her parents didn't know she was out she snuck out to see her boyfriend that her parents didn't like. Well she was still on a cinderella license so instead of driving home last night she stayed up all night with him and decided to drive home in the morning and try and get home before her parents woke up. I only know this part because one of are drivers daughters is actually close friends with the girl involved, little sister.

So anyways are driver was going down the road and she was comming the other way. Well it appears she fell asleep after being up all night and crossed the center line. Are driver swerved off the road hitting a telephone pole while trying to avoid her but still couldn't miss her. As she drifted across the road she took him practically head on. She was pronounced dead at roughly 6am.

I just thought it was crazy that this was within a mile of are main shop. They have not released all the details on the girl but I feel really bad for her family. Could you imagine getting a call at 6am that your daughter you thought was sleeping in her bed was just killed in a head on collusion.

As for are driver he was alright just really shook up. Just crazy to have something like that happen right down the road. Just a reminder that anything can happen at anytime.

I wanted to post this up yesterday morning but I didn't have all the details at the time.

So will start yesterday morning at roughly 5am. Just work as normal and all of the sudden we here sirens and fire whistles go off. About 20 mins later a driver comes into work and says one of are trucks just wrecked about 1 mile down the road from the shop.

Getting details later on in the morning and last night at work. Here a 17 year old girl was comming home from her boyfriends place. Her parents didn't know she was out she snuck out to see her boyfriend that her parents didn't like. Well she was still on a cinderella license so instead of driving home last night she stayed up all night with him and decided to drive home in the morning and try and get home before her parents woke up. I only know this part because one of are drivers daughters is actually close friends with the girl involved, little sister.

So anyways are driver was going down the road and she was comming the other way. Well it appears she fell asleep after being up all night and crossed the center line. Are driver swerved off the road hitting a telephone pole while trying to avoid her but still couldn't miss her. As she drifted across the road she took him practically head on. She was pronounced dead at roughly 6am.

I just thought it was crazy that this was within a mile of are main shop. They have not released all the details on the girl but I feel really bad for her family. Could you imagine getting a call at 6am that your daughter you thought was sleeping in her bed was just killed in a head on collusion.

As for are driver he was alright just really shook up. Just crazy to have something like that happen right down the road. Just a reminder that anything can happen at anytime.
Not sure where you live, but a very similar FRO [fatal road accident] occurred in England yesterday evening I think, anyway it was on TV first thing this morning, & they spoke to a guy who for the haulage firm, was that you?

That's terrible. I don't really know whether I should feel bad for the parents, for her or for both.

Agreed. I feel no sympathy for that girl.

That fact that doing stupid crap and dying in a car accident go hand in hand is not that hard to figure out.

Only sympathize with those in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah that would hurt so bad. Crazy

BTW what do you do?

I feel bad for the parents, but not here. parents know best, rather you like it or not.

That's definitely not true. Parents do not always know best. They are people like you or me and they make mistakes. Maybe they disallowed their daughter from seeing her b/f as much as she wanted to so she resorted to this in order to see him. It was just unfortunate that she happened to get in an accident and die. She did not predict it and she definitely did not want to do this to her parents. We all do stupid things at some point in our lives and well, some just pay for it in the worst form imaginable.

Back
Top Bottom