fat americans

im glad my thread sparked something of ill be back soon :)

i got 36 ish hours of waiting and travelling still to be done

did you no walt disney world florida uses windows xp and 2000 :O

I'm 5'6 and I weigh 170 pounds... I wanna get down to atleast 150 by the summer. Wrestling season is coming up ya'll.

im not fat l prolly need to lose like 15 pounds but anyway this thread could offend someone

i know plenty of english people who are fat, i know a few americain people who are fat, just assuming that all americains are fat is arrogant... there are plenty of americains who are skinny, as there are plenty of english people who are skinny. its not only americains, ite english, and other cultures too...

sipmply associating americans as fat is arrogant... yes there are some americains who are fat, but there are also britains, french, whatever race/contry who have fat people, being fat isnt something to be ashamed of, id say im a bit overweight, but im still happy...

you think you've got some fat people you should see some of the ones over here in the UK its like a solor eclipse.

PS. no offence to anyone

Grundig29 said:
you think you've got some fat people you should see some of the ones over here in the UK its like a solor eclipse.

PS. no offence to anyone

wanna be any more disrespectfull? :rolleyes:

in driving around 10miles down an american street i saw

6 mcdonalds
4 dennys
3 wendys
2 burgerkings
2 pizzahuts
2 subways
2 sizzlers
2 perkins

and some other pubs and places selling british food and chinese etc