fat americans

Golden Master
hey all, im in a cyber cafe for 3mins so thought id come on

im finally in florida after our flight was delayed 3 hours

anyway nearly 2 days here now and are all americans really this jumbo? thats all i fat lazy locals using supid electric chairs to get about

anyway gtg ope everyoe hs a good xmass and ill reply to this thread 2 weeks

Yes, nearly most americans are this fat. I'm not fat thank goodness. All we do is eat, eat, and eat. We're lazy as hell but make a lot of money at the same time. I should lose some weight too. I'm 6' and weigh in at 190 pounds right now. I need to get down to around 180's for my target weight loss (according to the doctors).

lmao, I'm 6'4 and weigh 210 It's all muscle though thank god, But yeah, I think 75% of americans are overweight

Paradox got a nice round figure for his height. But it also depend on how old you are too. To describe myself, people have considered me to be very toned. I don't see it, but then again, it's hard to judge yourself. At least for me anyways. Probably from all that lifitng of new shipments at work. I am trying to lose some weight, but since Christmas is drawing ever so close, it will be hard. My New Year's resolution will have to be losing 10-15 pounds. More workout, and watch portions. More leaner muscles and less flab leftover from Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Yeah there are a lot of fat kids at my school. Its mainly because of fast food like everyone goes to taco bell or mcdonalds at lunch. I actually could stand to gain some weight because im like 5' 10" and 135 pounds.

High school students don't realize that their weight will eventually catch up to them depending on what they're eating (mainly junk food). I eat out at Taco Bell, McDonald's too but smaller portions than if I were to go out to a Chinese restaurant or a salad bar.

TRDCorolla said:
I should lose some weight too. I'm 6' and weigh in at 190 pounds right now. I need to get down to around 180's for my target weight loss (according to the doctors).

Hm.. how smart is your doctor? Lol.. I mean im 6ft, and i weigh 162 lbs, which really isnt much compared to a 6'3'' friend that weights 153lbs. But then again, im not exactly fit, im just strong. Im a weight lifter, and, muscle weighs more then fat. Im not saying your fat, because im sure your not, im saying your doctor isnt that smart, lol :p

EDIt> Im 15, and, all i do is eat junk food, but its funny, because i can fluxuate 5 lbs, in a few days easily. I mean, i work out.. im down to 161, and then i lay off for a few days, then im at 165, and then, i go to school, and go through PE, then im down to 163, though i think Pe, is just water loss, not fat loss.. oh well.. im weird, lol

Back
Top Bottom