Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional with SP2 <---wish it wasnt SP2 i hate SP2

485 Watt ATX 2.0 Power Supply

2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz - 2 x 1024MB

NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7800 GTX PCI-E 256MB w/Digital and TV Out

250 GB Serial ATA 7,200 rpm w/ 8MB Cache

Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi XtremeMusic

Alienware® PCI Express Motherboard with Intel® 955X Chipset

well it all looks good to me but wot do you guys think

Looks good to me too. It's got a fast video card and the sound card OWNS. Probably be better if this was put in the General Hardware section though. Check out some of the other threads in there. There's some good stuff related to new build.

nice one well it should do for the price and its a alienware so it should be good i herd they are one of the best custom build computer on the net and im in europe so i cant get the vodoos like you americans can all i realy want it for is so i can get my adobe photoshop installed any planetside and ill be up and running in no time

well with all the shit its like £2000 but when im 18 in a month ill be getting some where in the region of £12000 and its a once in a life time thing and the computer should last me for a couple of years aswell

get a good-name powersuply because if this fails it can take out everything

thats where the 4 year pick up and drop repair thing comes in lol if any thing breaks i dont fix it they do and they pick it up and bring it back for me free of charge lol

Alienware, eh? haha... that's a sahweet vid. and sound card... quite fast. My cpu (I've overclocked) is about on par, but the rest... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom