fast film?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay i want to do an effect like this
SN0106_and18.33new.jpg

and i need a camera that can shoot multiple frames extremely quickly, anyone know what kind of camera i would want to buy for this -feature wise? would i want an analog instead of digital?

i don't know a lot about cameras but i think the ones that can do that cost a lot of money unless money is not an object for you?

I'll see if i can find one

This is kind of what my dad does he takes lots of pictures of one thin then he puts all the pics togetherusing photoshop to make one big giant one

yeah, i just need to know what kind of camera or feature i need to take the pics fast enough especaially for snowboarding

i think camera's that arn't too expensive can do this. i don't remember what it's called but my camera has it. Thing is i don't know how 2 do it with my camera....lol :p

Well i looked into it a bit and seriously i think the cameras are still quite expensive. I mean i went to Nikon's website and their cheaper higher end models still only have a 2.5fps picture limit which is not bad but to get the exact same effect as the picture you posted you're gonna have to step it up to the 5fps models which run into the thousands of dollars. Still 2.5fps will be decent just that each stance of the snowboarder in the air won't be as close together.

oh and here is Nikon's site i was browsing - http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=2

thanks dude, but i still need more money, and im gettin gear for xmas so i cant afford it
but +rep for ur help in figuring it out :)

i have the sony h2, it is a fairly big camera, it has this function that it takes a lot of pictures in like 5 seconds; it takes 10 pictures, but those are all seperate pictures, i bought it for 300(canadian) im only 14 :p

Back
Top Bottom