Far Cry on realistic difficulty

bongoman

Baseband Member
If you have played far cry then you know that the AI in that game are simply amazing. Not only that but even on very easy this game can be quite a challenge. You can die pretty fast if you're not careful.

I am playing on realistic difficulty just to have some fun and it took me 4 hours just to get to the top of the ship. Has anyone else played or possibly even beaten this game on realistic? I can't imagine somone beating this on realistic.

Lol. You probably can't, because in reality, nobody could be in that situation and get through it :D Its just something for somebody who would like to try :D

Well You probably could, In realistic mode cheat code your way through it XP

I don't have it. I'm pretty good. I beat hl2 on hard the second time I ever played it. But sorry... hl2 isn't that realistic. I'll have to get it later. Right now, I'm player f.e.a.r.

Haha :p I suppose... if you have already cheated your way through the other difficulties, it is a personal challenge to win the game cheating in Realistic :D

FarCry is HARD. You die in two to three hits (depending on your armor level). Right now, I'm playing FarCry: Instincts for Xbox, and it's awesome. I love those Feral Powers and the graphics are WAY better than the PC version. They redid the whole game to utilize the Xbox's hardware and it's so much better. I love the water textures...

Screenshots! And yes, that's what it looks like in the actual game.

far-cry-instincts-20050714102314257.jpg

far-cry-instincts-20050714102315819.jpg

far-cry-instincts-20050714102321350.jpg

Feral abilities...O.O

far-cry-instincts-20050920061559023.jpg

far-cry-instincts-20050920061559711.jpg

It does look pretty amazing :D And the water is bloody impressive, but it looks less real now than before with worse graphics... the water looks... put on.

Damn that looks good.

I think I'll get a next-gen console if the games are that good.

I can't choose between XBox 360 or PS3.

Back
Top Bottom