Far Cry 2...I'm stuck!

yeah, its really repetitive, and the graphics is not as good as recent games on PC, but what did you expect? If they tried to make the graphics better, then they would have to push back the PC release, and a lot of people wouldve been pissed.
i like it because i like to play games where you run around and snipe people. It was the game i was looking for.

yeah, its really repetitive, and the graphics is not as good as recent games on PC, but what did you expect? If they tried to make the graphics better, then they would have to push back the PC release, and a lot of people wouldve been pissed.
i like it because i like to play games where you run around and snipe people. It was the game i was looking for.

are you kidding? i'd be happy if they pushed it back so it looked better....and the is like 10x worse than far cry 1

you wouldve been happy, but the general population wouldnt, it pretty much has a good review around.
I never played Far Cry 1, i saw gameplay videos, and from my friends playing, and it didnt even look good, so i never tried it.

Far Cry 2 is pretty good overall, but could have used a bit more work, and it would be nice to see normal people around, and everyone not open fire on you until they actually see who you are.

And yeah, your car is stuck because you apparently can't drive. So yeah, it's walking time till you find a new vehicle.

I was never told good things about Far Cry 1 and reading reviews on Far Cry 2 makes it seem unappealing. Although I was almost tempted to buy it just for the whole fire thing and blowing up the forest. That sounded cool.

cant really blow up the forest, and setting it on fire is pretty difficult. Them cocktail things dont really work, especially when it doesnt go the direction you aim.
The flamethrower is fun to play with for awhile, but it sucks when going against people.

once in awhile, the weapons dealer will be in the weapon shop place, and if you arent in a mission. He gives you one, and you can accept it or not, each mission you do unlocks 3 weapons.
I think the flamethrower is the 2nd or 3rd mission.

Back
Top Bottom