FAO: Lord Kalthorn

But where is Kalthorn?! When did we hear from him last/ He used to post everyday, hope he's not dead or anything.

He comes once in a blue moon, and posts in like every thread, in every page and leaves again, loll

Welcome mack man! Pleasure to see an old member hanging around!

LK is a posting machnine for like 2-3 days and then he leaves.

He's srely not dead with his 13k posts in his hand!

Xinam! Yo is da bomb!

Haha, I thought... I recognise that Skull and Crossbones? And then BAM! I read your name and pooped myself.

'tis nice to see somebody older than myself other than David and Slayer :D Would be great if you stayed for a good while!

As for me and being on here... I'm just working too much to do what I used to do when I had School. Same as a lot of people from before when I joined who left because they went to University or things beyond. Just how lifes get us. I do try to get on as much as possible :D And you know, when I am notified of threads like this from Godly users such as Xinam :D

(The Popup is not just any old popup - it just so happens to be an all singing all dancing all dragging all scrolling no thumb too small no thumb too big no content to large JavaScript Window for my Forum System Template :D There should be some more stuff coming up soon, I am working on some pages for sticking in with the AJAX script I did before for my last template and then the main content scroller will work. Boobies also just so happens to be my Development filler Text :p Simple things for simple minds!)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Xinam! Yo is da bomb!

Haha, I thought... I recognise that Skull and Crossbones? And then BAM! I read your name and pooped myself.

'tis nice to see somebody older than myself other than David and Slayer :D Would be great if you stayed for a good while!

As for me and being on here... I'm just working too much to do what I used to do when I had School. Same as a lot of people from before when I joined who left because they went to University or things beyond. Just how lifes get us. I do try to get on as much as possible :D And you know, when I am notified of threads like this from Godly users such as Xinam :D

Kalthorn! Long time no see dude! Yeah I know how it is with work, time doesn't seem to go as far as it used to these days! Good to see you're still alive.

I hope to be on here more too... maybe... you know how it is!

Yes, greetings Xinam, I'm one of the new faces, I joined 2005, I like animated avatars, I have several in "My Pictures" which I use from time from time, I like to refresh fairly frequently, my present one belonged to a member at Techspot, my last site, I was leaving so I saved it, & here it is.
I think it's a shame that only mod's can have these, I have asked David, but that's the policy.

Brookfield [aka Maurice]
sunglasses2.gif

PS. There are 14 mods including me now, yes I know, it is like wow, but the amount of members have grown enormously over the last year, so David had to increase the number to cope as unfortunately, members offending are on the increase.

Xinam said:
Kalthorn! Long time no see dude! Yeah I know how it is with work, time doesn't seem to go as far as it used to these days! Good to see you're still alive.

I hope to be on here more too... maybe... you know how it is!
Yeah. Its not just that though, its everything else! Stuff you thought you'd always have the time for regardless. My writing for instance is not being done enough for my liking recently. Same with just general resting. My Forums are probably getting the most spare time but not as much as I managed to give it before. Same with this Forum, not getting much attention at all. None of the other Forums I go to are getting any attention. Just plain annoying.

I am more glad than you that that is the case! Haha, well then I hope to see you around more... maybe :D

Hackslayer said:
ok man but why boobies I mean its funny as h*ll, but now do I use the forums?
Haha, because Boobies are what makes the world go around :D The internet is based around boobies, the need for boobies, the want to see boobies late at night when your girlfriend is with her family or something. Hence, it is only befitting that when constructing a piece of code for the Internet you give Boobies the limelight they deserve and as it would just be rude to stick pictures of boobies on my website while it is under construction the words will have to do!

You can't use the Forums with those skins on my site. You have to use the PHP Tester of the Forums at the Dev Site. We haven't stuck the Front-end and the Back-end together yet; mainly because neither are done!

Although if you know any PHP :D I know for a fact Dan and Root are full to the brim, Cromewell isn't on so much and a few other PHP guys aren't on much. We just plain need more PHP Coders. I can handle the HTML and JavaScript myself, but the PHP is obviously more complicated and requires more time and so on. Eventually I'll get around and see what we can do for coders from an actual coding site maybe.

Back
Top Bottom